Chapter Three {Football And Old Friends}

{Andy Fowler}
Waking up the following morning, I just remembered that I said I was gonna play football today with the boys.

I didn't really wanna go but that's life at this point and I didn't wanna go to school because everything was just so overwhelming to me and I jut needed time to not only adjust to the new house and the fact that I had someone else other then me the house, I also needed to adjust to the new school but I knew a lot of people there and it's overwhelming to me. I think if I have a week off then I'll be able to go to school and start my new life.

I slowly got out of bed, admiring the view from my window and the peaceful sounds that were near until I heard yelling.

Mikey, Brooklyn and Rye, what a combination you can put together.

I finally got out of bed, throwing on a pair joggers, a jumper and shoes, fixing my hair up a bit then going downstairs.

"Good Morning, how did you sleep?" Rye asked, smiling at me.

"Good, I guess," I replied.

"Andy, all of us are glad we have you back, we really thought we lost you," Mikey said.

I gave him a smile.

"Guys, cheer up, yes I'm back and Rye doesn't know the full story yet so hush, I want to tell him myself," I replied, going over and hugging "Bikey" then pulling Jack into a hug because I haven't hugged my best friend in almost 3 years.

"I'm gonna go get dressed while you guys catch up," Rye said, quickly walking out.

I laughed.

"No, but seriously, how have you been," Mikey asked.

"Great, I mean it's weird knowing that I'm living with someone who bullied me so bad and beat me until my nose bleed, he's changed, a lot," I said.

"He has, once you left, I befriended him and I started to help him realize that being the school bully isn't all that, instead he should make friends, join the football team and remain nice and he'll get the respect he wants if he shows it to other people, eventually he came out as Bisexual (Happy Bisexual pride day) and he kept saying that he wanted to find you to apologize for everything but you had already left," Mikey said, filling me in.

By now, Jack being the little Irish bean he is, sat on my lap and nuzzled his head into my neck.

God, I've missed him so much.

As Brooklyn Went to say something else about rye and my situation, Rye walked in.

"You guys ready?" He asked, grabbing the cars and walking to the front door.

"We'll all sit down and talk later at the football field when we're done with practicing," Mikey said quickly, following us all out the door.

~
We arrived at the football field and it felt great to be back on the fields.

"There's five of us so we could do 3 v. 2," Rye stated.

We all nodded in agreement, Bikey and Jack on one team and Rye and I on the other team.

As the game was goin on, all the boys seemed to be impressed on how well my football skills are.

"Where did you learn?" Rye asked, once we all got tired and decided to sit down for awhile.

"Myself, my dad, anywhere," I replied.

"So you taught yourself how to play? You have the skills of someone who is about to go pro," Rye said.

I shrugged smiling.

"I'm curious, what were you talking about in the kitchen?" Rye asked.

My eyes widened then narrowed when I looked at Mikey.

"Okay so do you remember when you bullied this kid in like year 8?" Mikey asked.

Rye nodded, fear in his eyes.

"Well, that kid is back," Mikey continued.

"Where?! I really need to talk to him, like bad," Rye said.

"First Calm down, second of all, what if I told you that the person you bullied is closer then you think," Brooklyn stated.

"Um, what?" Rye asked, clearly confused to the fact that I was the kid he bullied.

I mean I do look a little bit different, with the whiff and bleach blonde hair and not the flat, dark brown hair I use to have back then and the "glasses" I put on, I never wore them because I had no use for them since contacts are my best friend.

"Andy Fowler, the kid you that you beat up, the one who had multiple concussions and bloody noses is me," I said.

Rye snapped his head into my direction.

"Hi," I said.

"You look so different, so good," he said, whispering the last part.

I smiled.