Chapter Twenty-Seven {Mended}

Semi important Authors note at the end so please read it.

{Andy Fowler}
The constant thinking and debating of moving in with my dad was just there, every day, 24/7 and I got no breaks from it.

I felt hurt that Rye did that to me, it hurt to know that he didn't support my thoughts. I wasn't gonna do it because he was the one keeping my grounded and okay for now but now I don't know because I feel like Rye isn't there for me and doesn't support me.

The thing I was holding in my hand was stressing me.

Dear Andy,
Look, I know it's a hard decision and I know you're struggling, you'd have such a better life here and not having to worry about being alone in the house for months on end without a mum because I know her job keeps her away, why do you think we divorced? I couldn't keep doing that and I had a life outside of just being home and taking care of you. I love you but sometimes you were a handful but you're grown up now and I want you to see what it's like here in America, I miss you so much bug.

Love, your dad.

I couldn't handle this on my own, I needed Rye but where was he now? Not here for me, he's probably getting high or drunk.

Andy- Mikey, I need you to do something for me.

Mikey- anything bro, what's up.

Andy- I feel like I'm gonna panic, I don't feel good and everything is becoming so much. I don't know if I can do this alone.

Mikey- I'm in London right now babe, I can't leave but do you need me to call?

Andy- if you wouldn't mind

Mikey- course I don't, gimme five.

And just as Mikey said he would, he called me.

I answered so softly.

"Hi," I whispered, on the verge of tears.

"Andy, just talk, I won't say anything unless I need too, I'm here," Mikey said.

I sniffled because I felt so bad and I felt so pressured.

"I, it's all so much Mikey, with rye and the situation with my dad. I don't know what to do, I feel so stuck and alone," I said, my voice cracking.

Mikey didn't say anything but I knew he was there.

"My Dad sent me another letter and I received it today," I continued.

"Oh, what'd he say?" Mikey asked.

"Things about missing me and about me moving to America and why he divorced mum, etc," I replied.

Mikey hummed in response.

As I got deeper into the conversation the more I broke down and the more I felt pressured.

I didn't know what I was going to do.

{Rye Beaumont}
The sobs I heard broke my heart but I couldn't face him, I felt so bad and super worthless but what's new, another relationship down the drain because my stupidness and he is really the one I want marry but I can't when I keep fucking things up.

I've seen Andy in the kitchen a few times over the week but his eyes were usually red and puffy, his tears stained with tears and it made me feel really bad but I couldn't find one single drop of courage for me to talk to him.

I'm scared I might loose him.

He means everything to me.

I need him.

I looked at the promise ring I got him that sat on my dresser.

I needed to talk to him.

Hiheywassup.

So, Ali and I pretty much have the rest of the book planned out and I can't wait for you guys to read the end and I can't believe it's coming to an end because this is really special to me because I mean Faded was a book but this one has done really well and I can't wait to work on the next one.

But, before the new book comes out, Ali and I will be taking a break because she starts school soon and my school is already in session and I'm really fucking stressed because marching band is so much harder then it looks and I've already had like 4 breakdowns so that's fun.

Anyway Ali will be doing the next chapter and I think she's gonna be doing 29 also Idek but yeah anyway I promise I'll be back soon.

Hi, I miss my girlfriend

Bye