Chapter Thirty-Four {Practice makes perfect}

Hi this is smut

So if you do not like smut

Then please skip it.

It's by LilMissShawty_ I don't remember if she's done smut for me before..I don't remember but still. Go check out her books.

And I didn't realizes how long the smut was until I copy and pasted it into here so enjoy this Long chapter.

~
{Rye Beaumont}
"Andrew Stop it," I whined

I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"Why should I?" Andy asked as he but my ear.

I kept my eyes on the road because I knew it irked Andy and how I ignored him. 

His hand inched his way up my thigh but I blatantly ignored it and removed his hand every time he got closer to where he wanted.

"Not now princess, later," I growled.

"Why not now...daddy?" He teased.

I grunted.

He giggled.

"Bad girls get punished," I said as I clutched onto the steering wheel harder until my knuckles turned white.

He whimpered as I put my hand on his thigh.

His skirt wasn't being helpful either because his leg was exposed.

"Daddy stop it," He whined.

I smirked.

"You can't tell me what to do love," I whispered.

Andy whined again.

"I hate this," He mumbled.

I chuckled before I pulled into the hotel parking lot.

Andy quickly got out of the car and went to the door waiting for me but I took my time getting my backpack and keys out then went to the door and opened the door.

Andy was quick on his feet but not so much for me.

Andy finally had enough and grabbed my arm pulling himself closer to me as he pushed the elevator button.

"If you keep this up then you'll get it worse when we get into the bedroom," I said.

He whined as the elevator door opened and I pushed him in, hoping and praying that someone wouldn't walk in on us.

The doors closed and I immediately pushed him up against the wall.

My lips were roughly on his as I kept his hands above his head.

"Let me touch you...please," Andy begged.

"Tsk, bad girls get punished," I said.

"Daddy please," Andy begged.

I hummed in response, my hand making its way down Andy's skirt and to his ass and squeezing it.

He moaned.

The elevator dinged and we were at our floor.