Chapter Seventeen {Date Night}

Y'all, I'm now continuing this myself because nobody wants to answer me so lol sorry for the shit randy chapter.

I'm kinda gonna go MIA for a bit so sorry if it's slow updates

I'm pretty sure I fucked Up a Friendship and I'm not even sure if she thought of me as a friend

So after I go MIA for a bit and I come back, hopefully, I'll feel better but idk and you can still get to me on here and In DMs

I'm always down talk

{Rye Beaumont}
"We could go on a double date," I suggested.

Harvey shrugged his shoulders.

"This is about me wanting to get to know him and make him trust me," Hav replied.

"I know but Maybe he'll feel more comfortable with us there," Andy said, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck more.

"I want it to just be us though," Harvey whined.

Jack sat down, "What now?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Um nothing," Harvey replied quickly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, Okay," Jack replied.

"Look, I'm gonna get going because I have a few meetings with my manager and shit like that but jack if I was to take you and ONLY you out on a date, where would you want to go?" Harvey asked.

Jack thought a moment.

"When I was with my Ex, I never really got to go out to this really pretty park by myself so there," He replied.

"How about you come with me to meet my manager, and you can show me," Harvey asked.

"Sure," Jack replied getting up and walking out with Harvey.

Andy sighed in relief, which kinda confused me.

"You Okay?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, just kinda tired," He replied.

"Awh let's get home shall we," I said.

"No, I wanna get out today," Andy replied, holding me closer.

"Babe, you're tired," I replied.

"So?" He said.

"So," I replied, mocking him.

He rolled his eyes.

"You stayed up really late," I exclaimed, pulling him out of his seat and pulling him to the car.

"Bu-" I cut him off.

"No buts, let's get home I said," Snaking an arm around his neck with one hand as I drove.

{Andy Fowler}
Rye was right, I've been really tried because of stress and quite frankly it was because of my dad moving away and I knew I'd only get to see him rarely maybe but once a month maybe even a year and that stresses me out because I'm really close to my dad and not my mom.

I don't understand why I could've just moved with my dad but then again I wouldn't have this relationship I have with Rye now and I kind of need him in my life right now.

But I only remember snippets of coming home from the café and then I was fully woken up by my phone going off about one thousand times.

Jackkyy
Bro, Andy are you awake?
Like I'm like dying inside
Help
Fuck
I think I went overboard with telling harv things
I'm screwed
What if he backstabs me
I'm scared

I picked my phone up, barely able to get out of Rye's tight grip.

Andy Fovvlar
Wow calm down
I'm sure he won't
I trust Harvey a lot and I think you should too, he's not a bad person babe

Jackkyy
I know but still...
he took me out on a date and said that he wanted a second one and I said yes but like, I got really deep with him you know

Andy Fovvlar
As in how deep did you get with him?

Jackkyy
My past...
And all that shit

Andy Fovvlar
Well then, it's not a bad thing but talks to him more but I have to go, rye's being a tease and I have to sort things out

Jackkyy
Ha, don't have too much fun 🤭
I don't want to hear a bunch of moaning after I get back

Andy Fovvlar
Really?
You had to go there

Jackky
Yes, yes I did
Read 6:45pm

I put my phone down and got on top of Rye, sitting just below his crotch.

"Why, why do you have to do that to me?" I said, tracing my fingertips very slowly down his stomach making him shutter.

I smirked, leaning down and brushing my lips against his.

"Fucking tease," He scoffed before flipping me over and kissing me roughly.

Even though this is the farthest we've ever gotten with being sexual, I wouldn't mind going a little, you know, further down if you get what I mean of course.

Rye put his hand up the back of my shirt, scratching my back slightly making me giggle as he kissed my neck.

He came back up and kissed my lips then went further down as he took my shirt off but then I pushed him off.

He gave me a confusing and concerned look.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

I smirked.

"No, I think that's all you tonight, you can figure out some way to fix your problem," I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed so I straddled his waist, pushing him back down on the bed.

"You love me, admit it," I said, kissing him softly before getting off of him and throwing on his hoodie and getting back into his bed.

"Yes I love you, but you're so getting tomorrow," Rye stated as he climbed into bed and cuddled me.

"Good night," I said softly, moving a piece of hair away from his face.

"Good night Babe," He whispered before a sleepless rest took over me.