Chapter Thirty

Virgil's P.O.V

"It took me awhile but I made it for you and I wanted to make sure you had it so you'd know I care about you no matter what happens between us," he tells me while his eyes gloss over. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have let my temper get the best of me. All he did was ask if I was okay! 

"What does this mean for us?" I ask without thinking. 

"Well we both said some pretty awful things to each other and I honestly doubt either of us will forget this but I still love you Virgil, nothing will ever change that. What do you think it means for us?"

He's asking me? He's Princey, of course he's asking me. 

"I don't want to lose you, Roman. The thought of it scares me but I'm also scared of my magic. Why aren't you?" I finally ask. 

He looks shocked and takes a minute to think, staring off in deep thought. 

"Anyone who says they aren't scared of the magic you use are either lying or not very smart but I don't judge anyone because of their magic. I'm not scared because your magic aside, I know who you are," he touches my heart before continuing.

"You are my adorable, beautiful, angsty kitten of a boyfriend who cares about everyone of us. Maybe even those who don't exactly deserve it at the time. You would give your life if it meant you could save someone else's. And even when you act tough, in here you are gentle. You Virgil Sanders are the love of my life and I will spend the rest of my life making sure you don't forget it," he says. 

When he finishes I'm crying again but this time they're happy tears. 

"You are so fucking cheesy, but I love that about you," I say laughing. When he smiles at me I make a promise to myself. For as long as I live I will do my best to never hurt him again.

He kisses me and I instantly return the gesture, feeling much better. 

"Eeeeeeeeeep!" I hear a squeal behind us and we instantly pull away only to realize we were in the guild hall surrounded by everyone. 

"What the fuck guys?!" I say hiding my face in Roman's chest. 

"I wanted to make sure you guys were okay, my bad," Thomas says smiling. 

"Aww when's the wedding?!" Valarie squeals out and I groan earning a laugh from everyone. 

"But those relationship goals! Hey Virge!" Dominic says giving me a hug. Followed by Kyle, Derionna, Joan, Terrance, Talyn, Camden and lastly Valarie. 

"Val- I can't breath" I say and she lets go. 

"Sorry but I'm just so happy!" she tells me and I ask why. 

Everyone goes silent until Joan looks at Patton and asks, "You didn't tell him?"

"I thought Logan was doing it," Patton says innocently. 

When they look at him, Logan says he believed Thomas was doing it. Thomas says he thought Roman was doing it but Roman says he thought Patton was doing it. 

"What didn't you tell me?" I ask getting nervous. 

"Your official emblem party!" Camden tells me. Wait, what? 

"What but I'm not even a member?" I say confused. 

Logan starts to explain how in a way I am because Thomas is but before he can finish Patton cuts him off with a small kiss. 

"We've always seen you as a member, even before we knew about your magic, Virge," Camden tells me.

He asks where I want my guild mark at but I can't decide at first. Hmm. Now, I'm not the kind of guy to walk around without a shirt, even at the beach but I'm actually comfortable with my body. I try not to look at Roman when I touch my chest but have to hide my blush when I see Thomas and Patton whispering to him. Camden waves his hand over my chest and I feel a warm sensation,