Chapter Six

Virgil's P.O.V

After a few more hours we decide to go back to the commons to watch some movies. By the middle of the third movie, Aladdin, Patton is asleep on Logan and he's asleep on the couch. They are perfect together. It's just me and Roman awake, which is actually nice. 

Right in this moment I feel calm and the voice isn't bugging me. I glance at Princey who's singing along to 'A Whole New World' and he looks so happy. As I feel my cheeks heat up I look down to hide my blush and start messing with my jacket sleeves. Something I tend to do when I'm nervous. I quickly jump up realizing my right hand is invisible, causing Roman to jump as well.

"Anx? What's wrong, is everything alright?" I turn away from him and look at my other hand which is also invisible. Shit. 

"Fine, everything's fine. Everything's great... I have to go!" 

I quickly run out of the commons and as I reach the hallway more of me is fading in and out. I hear Princey call my name as he follows me. I try to use my stealth magic to go fully invisible but it isn't working. 

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaim to myself. 

As he gets closer I know I won't make it to my room so I run into the bathroom. I slam the door shut and lock it as he catches up and starts knocking on the door. 

"What's going on? Open the door, I can help," he says through the door. Shit. 

I quickly lean against the door saying, "I'm fine, go away."

"Open the door or I will," he tells me. Shit. 

"I'm just using the bathroom. Now go away," I tell him. I hear him sigh loudly. 

He says, "That's a lie and you know it. Look, whatever it is you can trust me. Please... just give me a chance." Shit. 

"You want to help, get Logan," I say through the door. I hear him walk away. 

A minute or so later I hear three sets of feet approach the door. 

Patton calls out, "What's going on kiddo? Are you sick?" I told him to get Logan. 

"I'm fine Patton, is Logan out there?" I ask. 

I hear Logan's voice next asking, "Virgil, are you alright?"

I breathe a sigh of relief and say through the door, "I need your help with something important. But tell the others to go away." 

They whisper something to each other before Patton and Roman leave. I open the door and he walks in coming to a dead stop when he sees me. 

"What happened?" he asks. 

I shake my head and say, "I don't know but I can't control my magic. You have to help me!" 

He looks me over before saying, "There is something that may help but I do not have it. And I can not get it because only Roman can make it."

Looking at him in disbelief I try to say something but I can't. 

"You are going to have to tell the others," he says like it's no big deal. They're going to be mad that you didn't tell them sooner. I don't have any choice if this keeps happening they will find out anyways. 

After nodding we walk towards the commons. I stop in the hallway and he says he will help me tell them. 

He walks in and announces, "Virgil has something he needs to show you." 

He lowers his voice and whispers something before walking back over to me.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. He gestures me over and I walk into the commons now with invisible patches fading in and out all over.