NOTE

Dear Reader, 

I don't really know if any of you will read this. I actually have no clue about, um, the many changes wattpad has been bringing and life has been eating up so much of my time. Granted, its been years since my writing knocked on the door of your attention. But, I Promise I plan to write. Again. More. Sooner. Probably (hopefully), better writing, starting, well, now! I'm gonna set up a schedule for writing, Make a planner and freaking stick to it. 

As for me, it seems only appropriate that I account for my life because I remember being a teenager and giving you all these stupid ass updates. Hell, some of the parts are so cringy I can't even reread them. So this New Year, with the last few months of my teenage life in one hand and my very heart in another, having learnt so much more than I knew back when I wrote this, and yet so less;Having loved, lost, finding me (I'm kinda still figuring it out); Having handled fights and fighting battles; I figured I will close this book with a few more chapters, about experiences and reflections. And lots of jokes. Don't worry my humor is just as cringy still.

SO, Um. I'll write about my schedule and make a public commitment so I don't back so I don't back out and end up not following it. Social Psychology principals in real life. Wohoo, I'm actually  using what I've studied in class!

Anyway, That's right about it for now. I shall get back at you with highlights about my past two years and how things have changed. For now, toodles!

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES! Hope you'll have a blessed and healthy and happy year ahead! Happy reading!

Cheers!

Love,

Bhakti (Zee or Zoya to you)