Wonder Woman

Three minutes to go.....damm. I'm so late. But you know what? There isn't just one day. One Day to post all these photos and inspirational quotes and write captions and "celebrate" womanhood. Do you think its sufficient? One Day, just one day, is enough? ITS NOT. NOT EVEN ALL ETERNITY IS ENOUGH.

You know the story of wonder Woman? It's YOU, It's me. It's the maid who comes to your house and ensures that her children don't go to sleep with an empty stomach. It's that Bhajivali Aunty who asks you if you're okay when you don't go to her a couple of days. It's every mother ever who sits beside her sick child and stays up all night without one ounce of complaint. It's that sister who fights with you and still is the first person to stand beside you if you're in trouble. It's the daughter who's the apple of her Dad's eye and the very source of life of her Mom. It's EVERY woman ever.

We face difficulties, confront challenges and overcome obstacles-all the while keeping a brave-and beautiful-smile on our faces. Its not easy, we get tired, frustrated and heck, we even snap sometimes. But that's okay. We are all amazing.

To all the ladies-the tall ones, the short ones, the fat ones and the thin ones, the short haired ones and the ones with long hair, the ones with curly hair and ones with straight, the fair ones and the not-so-fair ones, the ones who have made themselves heard and the ones who haven't.The ones who are struggling and the ones who need a break. The ones who break down sometimes.The ones who went about thier duties today too like every other day-YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT. YOU ARE AMAZING.You go about bleeding and in pain for three to six days a month, for God's sake, and STILL you continue to fight. You inspire me.
YOU ARE WONDER WOMAN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. FOR BEING YOU. YOU MATTER A LOT. AND NO, ANY ONE DAY-OR ANY ONE POST-IS NOT ENOUGH TO LET YOU KNOW HOW SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPALIDOCIOUS YOU ARE. 😉

KEEP BEING THE BEST VERSION OF YOU. BETTER THAN WHAT YOU WERE YESTERDAY. YOUR ONLY COMPETITION EVER SHOULD BE YOURSELF-BECAUSE EACH ONE OF US IS UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL IN HER OWN WAY!

Cheers to every Wonder Woman out there!