The Weekend of my Farewell.

Hey everybody!!
How are you guys? Good? Great?

Well, great is something I have been these days. I have a whole lot to tell you guys!! So this weekend was super busy!!! I had a whole lot of fun.

First, On Friday, it was my aunt and uncle's anniversary and we surprised them!!! It was AMAZING!! It was crazy!! Me and my cray-cray cousins planned it almost on the spot. We bought a cake and took the half cooked (yes Half cooked, don't even ask why¡) to thier house and it was an amazing mess of a situation! Still, it was AWSM!!! We had a whole lot of fun. We even sung on the new karaoke set and it was Great! I even scored a 93 on 100.(!!!!) I came home at 2:29 AM (Won't you stay till the AM....) I did. Hehe.

Then, on Saturday, it was my farewell day. To sum it up in three words, IT WAS ROCKING!!!!

Then came Sunday, which I spent studying (kinda¿?) Cuz I had my Board Sci Practical exam on Monday i.e. today. And yeah, it went good!!!

So.....my weekend was amazing, how was urs? Tell me below! I wanna know!!! And I know I missed MotivationalMonday#2 last time, so I'm gonna post it today.....sorry that I missed it!! And oh, I'm gonna go now cuz I have things to do and chapters to post.(Don't get too excited, it's just chapter for this diary!

Buhbie!!

Love and chapters waiting to be written,
-Z

(Edit: THIS was written a while back. Idk why I'm posting this. But I am . Lol.)