'Wc'

So.....after that 'Tysm' incident, on Monday morning to be exact, I went to school and was like what a boring day! So, it happens to be that my crush and I are in the same division.

( if u don't know what that is, just know we share the same class at school.Be it by destiny or something else, I and my crush have been sharing classes I.e been in the same divisions for 5 years. I mean different standard, same division. Its kinda so much cuz we get shuffled each year and somehow we stayed in the same division for 5 Effing yrs! What can I say, I'm a lucky bitch,ha!)

So that morning, he needed a whitener which I had. So I gave it to him and then when he returned it to me he was like " Thank you" in words this time. I just shrugged and was like welcome.

Then, in the second lecture, some teacher came to give out passes of the Art festival of our school. So, she was calling out roll nos. randomly, and she called his right after mine! Di, I just handed him the pass and he grinned at me and said , " Thank. You. So. Much." With literally stopping after each word.

This time, I gave him a look and said, " Wc!"i.e only the letters. After that, we both have each other a look and started laughing.

A/N:

This happened in front of the whole class and as small as the incident/moment may seem, it was a big thing to me.

After I went back to my seat, my friend( the one who knows about me having a crush on him and all) said that we just had a moment there. It was like we shared an inside joke.

And my face was literally beet red after this! Lol,

Has something like this happened with u??? If yes, share in the comments section!!!

So Ciao!,

Until then, keep reading, voting, commenting!

With love and inside jokes,
-Z