Hello!

It's been a long long while since I updated this, so let's get on with the latest episode of  *flips hair with (non-existent) swag* The Diary of a Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious Teen!

So basically, this last few weeks have been completely busy for me. I have been busy with the start of my first year of Junior college which is equivalent to Junior Year of High School everywhere other than my country. Anyways, last few weeks have been absolutely amazing!

I've made so many friends, a couple of Best friends-the kind that stay with you forever-even if its been just one month. Yes, its already been a month since school began, and you know what that means?

That means I'm having the dreadful and all annoying Exams in about  3 hours!

Ugh!!!

But other than that, my last few weeks have been absolutely AWESOME!!!!! Well, let me give you a few highlights, shall I?

1) I participated in the ATS which is Annual Talent Search of our college for Story-writing.

2) I saw an amazing play there which was performed by MDT ie the Drama Team of our clg.

3)I kinda sorta liked a guy but kept it to myself.

4) I won ATS story writing at the 3rd place.

5) I auditioned for the MDT in a very sleepless ie zombie like state. It was bad and embarrassing.

6) I talked to said guy and told him ur play was amazing!

7) I went for the round 2 of auditions and got selected.

8) I'm gonna be performing a play at IPTA which is Indian People's Theatre Association.... Its an intercollegiate competition so yeah.

9) I've made some amazing friends who've become really close to me in a short span of time.

10) I've dissed a teacher in front of her without realizing she was there.

11) I keep asking the teachers silliest of the questions just to frustrate them.

12) I've also fired up my French teacher.....she kept saying that whoever knows French come do my work....I got so angry one day....I went to the podium where the teachers stand and teach and actually taught the whole class....I also talked back to her while going back to my place which made smoke come out of her ears....lol. It was hilarious.

13) So basically, the whole class knew me after this fiasco.

14) I've been to so many places....just roaming around with friends.

15) I attended a DJ night and came back pretty late.....and then went out again the next day even when my mom told me not to! What can I say.... I'm rebellious.

Lol, so that's pretty much  what I've been up to since the last month! Its been pretty hectic but amazing and awesome and wonderful and just fan-freaking-tabulous!

A/N:

Sharing is caring, right? So come on, share your recent experiences with me! Go ahead, try to make em hilarious. But hilarious or serious, I'll reply to u! So go ahead and comment what has been the craziest thing you've done this month???

Also, don't forget to vote, comment and plz keep reading!

I'll try to update asap!

P.s: My units have begun since yesterday and I have a paper in less than 3 hours! I'm supposed to be studying but whatever!

Love and chocolates (because everyone loves chocolates......right?) ,

-Z