Forty Eight- First Zing

Mulai dari awal

(Judy heard them as she turn at their diractions. Hiro freak out as he yell, he grab Varian who is staring at her still and pull him away as they run to the exit. But three Frankensteins block the exit, trapping them in.)

Judy: Well,well,well, we got four monsters who think they can sneak in uninvited. And two of them are werewolves! Have you two forgotten of the feuds between our kind?

Hiro: Well, (point at Tom) It's his fault for dragging us here!

Tom: Hey, you agreed to this!

Hiro: That was before you took us here! Now me and Varian are gonna die here!

Miguel: Hiro! Will you calm down!? You're making it worse!

(While the three are auging, Judy caught Varian staring at her with a lovestruck look. She look at him, and feel really strange. Her heart is beating, but she is a undead creature and yet she have a heart, her face turn red. In her eyes, a flash of pink and sparkle enchant her while she look at him. She been zinged, and with this werewolf. She let out a smile.)

Judy: Uh..hi.

Varian: Hehe, hi yourself..

( The two stare at each other in a shy manner, blushing and smiling like fools. Judy clear her throat and turn to her guest.)

Judy: On second thought, they can use some relief! They're welcome to join the party! As long they don't spill out to anyone!

(The crowd cheer loud, the three stopped aurging and turn to Judy.)

Tom: Really?

Judy: Of course, I'm not that cold hearted. (Wink)

(Varian giggle like a fool.)

Judy: So? What you boy say?

Tom: You doll face, are full of surprises.

(The crowd cheer as they went back to partying. Tom and the others join in. Judy drink a glass of blood, and just when she catch Varian staring at her with a lovestruck look and puppy eyes. She blush at the sight with heart going fast. She set her glass down and walk to him, looking very shy.)

Judy: So..uh.. You know my name.. Hehe, I'm Judy.

Varian: V-Varian. I-It's a pleasure to meet you. I..I.. Heh.. I never thought the vampire princess could be so...ravishing.

(She blush at the comment. Tom see the two, and a idea come to mind. He shove his drink to Hiro.)

Tom: Be right back boys!

Hiro: Where you going?!

Tom: To set the romantic mommet.

(He head to the DJ booth, push the DJ out of the way and play some romantic music that cause the monsters to dance with their partners. Varian and Judy stare at each other for a moment, he bow to her with his hand out. She smile, took it and lead them to the dance floor. They dance while staring at each other's eyes, lost in their world. The couples around them dissappear around them in their mind, like their the only two left. Then coming in another vampire, a male, dressed like a old fashion vampire. It's Prince William, from the neighboring vampire kingdom. He walk in with pride. Tom, Hiro and Miguel spot him and panic reach them. They turn and yell at Varian, who is dancing with Judy and lost in his own world.)

Tom: Varian!

Hiro: Dude! The vampire prince is here!

Miguel: Varian, !animarse!

(William push the monsters in search for Judy, when he spot her, his eyes widen when he see who she's with. She'm smiling at Varian with love filled eyes as he did the same. William gridded his fangs in rage.)

William: What is she doing with that mutt!?

(He stomp to them, while the three boys yell at Varian to get away but he didn't listen. Varian lean in as did she, before their lips meet, William grab Varian by the collar and is face to face with him.)

William: You! The Prince of the Werewolves Tribe.

Judy: Wait. You're the Werewolf Prince?

Varian: (nervous chuckle) Well..

William: And to why he is in vampire territory? Does he know we have a feuds between our race?

Tom Hey, hey, let's not get too messy here your highness. After all, now guys!

(William yell in pain, and turns out Hiro throw garlic powder at him, causing him to drop Varian. They grab him and make a run out of the castle. Judy watch the four run away, her smile lovestrucked, knowing that Varian is a prince, but of the werewolf. With the four, they run far away from vampire territory while Tom laugh.)

Tom: Oh man! That was fun, was it?!

Hiro: If you call almost get caught by another vampire, then no!

Miguel: The next time you drag us into more trouble, tell us next time!

Hiro: Yeah! You're lucky that princess didn't turn us in the first time! Right Vary?! Varian?

(They turn and see him leaning against a old tree, he look lovestrucked. They stopped running.)

Hiro: Dude? You okay for real?

Varian: (dreamy sigh) More than okay. For the first time in my life, I felt a zing.

(Their eyes widen when he said "zing". Legends said that once you been zing, it means that you have met your one true soulmate and it is real. Varian and Judy have been zinged.)