Chapter 88, Master Plan, part 4

A/N: Hi guys :) I hope you will like the chapter and this is the last chapter of Season 2 but there's another chapter left before Season 3A. I really enjoyed writing Season 2 :) And I hope you all enjoyed too :) A lot of you read my last update about my upcoming book that I'm currently writing and this one is official. I will be posting it maybe around November or December maybe before. It's my first story that it's not a fanfiction. Anyways, a lot of you ask me when I'll be updating the next chapters and from now on, everytime that I will update, I would tell you guys when is the next chapter.

Enjoy :)

Next update: Tuesday August 12th.

Master plan, part 4

The only thing, is that Gerard didn't realize that he was bleeding.

''What?'' He asked when he realized we were all looking at him.

He pulled his arm down so he could look at it and he realized that he was bleeding a dark color. He turned to Scott angrily. Scott looked at me again with a smile and I smiled back.

''What is this? What did you do?'' He asked Scott.

Scott looked down at Derek. ''Everyone said--'' He looked at all of us, ''--Gerard always had a plan.'' Scott looked back at Gerard. ''Emily and I had a plan, too.''

I smiled proudly. Gerard looked at me.

''Always helping each other.'' I hear Isaac mumbled then he let out a chuckle.

''Did you liked your pills?'' I asked proudly of Scott and I's plan. I watched as Gerard searched something from his pocket and I'm guessing it's the pills. He pulled out a silver container. He poured the pill out of the container and into his hand and let out a breath.

''No....no.'' Gerard mumbled.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, before the police station events, we prepared fakes pills for Gerard. We did that the night that Gerard was at the hospital and put a knife into Scott's stomach. Anyway, Deaton helped us to make the pills. The only hard part in that plan was to switch the true pills with the fake ones. But Scott found out a way to switch them when we were in the police station. Good plan, huh? Now he can't turn into a werewolf.

Gerard squished the pills and the pills broke into black dust, ''Mountain ash!'' After he finished to said that, he fell on his knees and started to bleed from the nose, ears and eyes. Then black blood came out of his mouth.

''Holy shit.'' I muttered looking away. This is freaking gross. I looked back at him and he's on the ground moving a little with blood around him.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' Derek asked Scott in shock and Scott looked down at him.

''Because you might be an Alpha, but you're not mine.'' Scott told him.

We all looked at Gerard who is trying to get up. Then, he started to yell. ''Kill them! Kill them ALLLL!!!''

Then he fell on the ground...dead. Holy shit! Scott and I actually did it. Our plan worked. I looked at Allison as the Kanima let her go but she jabbed him in the face. Jackson sprung forwards ready to attack us when a car...I mean a Jeep crashed through the side of the building and crashed right into the Kanima. I shook my head with a smile as I looked at Stiles' in the driver side and Lydia sitting next to him in the passenger seat. Kids, these day. They don't know how to drive but they know how to crash in a Kanima. Hell yeah!

''Did I get him?'' Stiles yelled.

Scott let out a chuckle and nodded, ''Yeah.'' The Kanima jumped on the hood of the Jeep and hissed.