Chapter 63, Venomous, part 2

Venomous, part 2

''Hey kiddos. Wake up.'' A distant voice said. My eyes fluttered open but closed them as I saw the light from outside.

I opened them and turned my head and saw mom standing in front of Scott's bed. Scott was still asleep and mom looked at us with a smile.

''The last time you two slept in the same bed was like two years ago.'' Mom said. ''I'm guessing you had a nightmare.'' I nodded. Then she walked next to Scott. ''Scott, wake up. Time for school.''

Scott groaned. ''Let me sleep.''

Mom shook her head. ''No.''

''Fine.'' Scott huffed and opened his eyes.

''I need to go guys, but I will see you tonight. Bye.'' Mom said and left the room.

''Bye!'' Scott and I yelled.

Time to go to school.

********************

I'm in class with Scott but I'm not sitting next to him. I'm sitting in front of his desk. I'm crying.

No!! I'm not crying. Well, with what happened with me and Derek last night, I want to cry. I didn't want to say that I hated him because I don't. I really love him.

I was going to ask something to Scott but Stiles arrived in the class and ran towards Scott and took the seat behind him.

Stiles looked at me then looked back at Scott.

''Guys, ''Stiles began, then he glanced at me and looked back at Scott. ''I just talked with my dad, who just talked with Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news.'' Scott looked at him.

''Stiles just say it! I want to know.'' I said.

''I think I already know.'' Scott replied. Well, this is not fair!

''Well, tell me.'' I said. He pointed to Isaac who is next to me. Stiles looked at Isaac. So the bad news was about Isaac. Then it hit me. Isaac is sitting next to me! He's a fugitive! Well...I guess he was.

My mouth dropped and I can see Isaac with a smirk.

''I literally forgot he was a fugitive.'' I whispered to Scott and Stiles.

''He can hear you.'' Scott mouthed.

''I know and I don't care.'' I whispered. The teacher started to talk so I turned my head to look at the teacher.

*****************

The bell rang. Whoo! This class was boring but I need to go at my next class. Sigh.

Scott, Stiles and I walked out of the class.

''All right, I only found one thing online called the Kanima.'' Stiles told us.

''Which is?'' I asked.

''It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers.'' Stiles explained.

''That thing was not a jaguar.'' Scott remarked, with a small chuckle.

''I agree with Scott because the Kanima doesn't look like a jaguar. It looks like a lizard.'' I said.

''Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murder.'' Stiles continued. Scott and I both frowned.

''Yeah, but you and Emily did see it kill somebody which is probably why it tried to kill both of you.'' Scott suggested. '' And it's probably still trying to kill the both of you, and it probably won't stop until the both of you are dead.''