Chapte 16- Heart Monitor, part 2

A/N: Wow! Guys, I can't believe that I almost have 200 votes :D Thank you guys! :D Whoo! Lol sorry. I'm a little bit hyper. I blame it on the candy! Ha! Lol :P Anyway, I hope you like the Chapter :D And there's going to be a lot of action soon (The action will start in Chapter 19) :D Mwhahaha. Lol. I think I really need to calm down xD

Oh! Who watched Teen Wolf monday? Because HOLY crap! It was intense. Too much of emotions. I cried a lot during the episode lol xD

Heart Monitor, part 2

I'm in my room with Victoria. I'm playing at some games on my laptop and she's on her phone. And I'm freaking bored.

I saw Scott leave a few hours ago after he dropped me off. I don't know where he is but my guess is that he's with Allison. Scott thinks he's not afraid of Derek. Oh, my dear Scotty, Derek's going to beat your ass when he'll sees you're with Allison.

I started humming to a One Direction song while Victoria laid on her back on my bed.

I spun around in my chair and kept humming and I could hear Victoria laughing at me.

As I was making a turn, I saw another shadow other than Victoria standing in front of me.

I screamed and fell off my chair and fell onto the ground.

I immediately stood up as if nothing had happened.

Derek held amusement in his eyes.

Does he think it's funny?

"I guess that will be my new way of saying hello." He stated.

I placed my hands over my hips, "You promised you would knock on the door."

He faked to think then said, "Didn't feel like doing it. And I do enjoy your reactions every single time."

Victoria was now sitting on the bed and stared at Derek. She seemed confused.

All of Derek's playfulness was left aside as he held a serious tone.

''Where's Scott?'' He asked. Did he know there's someone in my room that doesn't know that werewolf exists?

''You know why doors exist?'' I asked. ''To knock on it.'' God, he scared the crap out of me for the second time today. New record!

''Sorry, but where's Scott?'' He asked. Did he say 'Sorry'?

''Um...I really don't know.'' I said biting my lip. He let out a frustrated sigh. "Look, don't be mad at me. He's the one that left without saying where he was going."

''So, he's with Allison?'' He asked.

"He's my twin but we don't do telepathy," I replied and he sighed once again.

Victoria snorted and Derek glared at her. He wasn't amused at all.

''What are you doing here?'' asked Victoria to Derek.

Derek turned his head towards her. ''I'm a friend of Scott's.'' He lied. He's not a friend of Scott's because Scott hates him.

Her mouth dropped. She turned her head towards me and yelled, ''You never told me that!!''

''I--I...'' I trailed off. What do I need to say? 'Oh, wells, um, he's a werewolf-like my brother'. Nah, I can't say that. ''Um, I didn't know he was friend with Scott?''

Grr, it sounded like a question.

She raised an eyebrow. Ah crap.

''Well, you two sound like you know each other.''