The Boy Band

Hey guys :) No this is not a update :( I'm so sorry. I'm just currently writing a story and needed your opinions. I just need to know if this story is good so far and worth it. So thank you guys for reading this and if not, it's okay.

By the way, the prologue and the Chapter 1 is not edited at all. So yeah, sorry for the grammar errors lol.

Prologue

I sat down on the couch and watched the News on the TV as they talked about the fire that had burned a whole forest near my town. They said it must be someone who started the fire or because of the heat outside. I sighed and leaned forwards to grab my glass of Sprite on the small wooden table. I took a sip and placed it back on the table and leaned back on the couch. I can't wait to graduate next week. After that, I'm going in a University out of town. I still haven't received the letter if I got accepted or not but I can't wait. To leave this town and let the past her. But of course, I'm not gonna leave my best friend. She already got accepted at the University that I want to go. I just still need my answer and if I get accepted, well, we'll go to the same University.

''The rumors about Anderson Hart in the most popular band in the world called British 4 are still circulating. Is Anders---''

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. I hate that boy band so much! I wish I could go back in time and change everything that had been happened since the beginning of August...

Chapter 1

I ran down the stairs and grabbed my coat that was laying on the stairs step. I'm surprised that mom haven't seen it because she would have been angry at me.

I put my coat on and walked towards the door.

''Bye mom!'' I yelled. ''I'm going at work, I'll see you at three.'' No answer. ''Mom?''

I walked into the living room and saw her asleep on the couch. I let out a chuckle and grabbed the blanket that was folded on the table and placed it gently on her.

Shaking my head with a smile, I walked back towards the front door and went outside and walked towards my job.

My mom is a nurse at the hospital of Riverville and today, it was her day off. I think she really needed it, she have been working a lot this week. I also have a brother that came back in town in the month of June because he finished his first year of University in New-York. But his second year starts in November. He's studying in Psychology and sometimes he tells me some things that he learns and it sound cool.

And me? Well, I'm gonna start my last year of school at the beginning of September which is in one month. I don't want to go at school but I can't wait to finish. But during summer, I started working at the Restaurant Of Riverville. Yeah, original name for a restaurant. And the restaurant exist only at one place in this world. My town. Well, the woman who owns it right now, it was her father that started it. He wanted his own restaurant in his town. You must be thinking that my town is small but it's not. We've got a lot of things and it's not a town out of nowhere in the woods. We have two schools, a motel, etc. But about the restaurant where I work, I really like it, it's not modern but it's really friendly. Usually, when we have school, most of teenagers ends up in that place after school.

I pushed the door of the restaurant open and I smiled as I smelt the odour of the eggs and bacon.

I walked into the back of the restaurant into the employees' room and took off my coat.

''Hey Kimberly.'' My boss greeted. I turned around and looked at her. She's the nicest woman that I know apart of my mom. She's also kind and she always care about everyone and her client.