Chapter 66, Frenemy, part 1

Frenemy, part 1

I'm in my room on my computer. Allison and Lydia left twenty minutes ago. Scott and Stiles are after the Kanima aka Jackson. Derek ran off after Lydia snapped at us.

My phone started to ring. I looked at my phone and it's Stiles who is calling me.

''Hey Stiles.'' I said.

''Hi Em. I'm at the gay club.''

I frowned. I didn't know that Stiles is gay. Gosh, that's why he wanted to make out with Scott. ''What the hell are you doing at the gay club? Are you gay?''

''No I'm not. Jackson wanted to kill Danny. And now Jackson is unconscious on the ground with blood all over him.''

''What are you going to do?'' I asked.

''I don't know yet...Guess who did that to Jackson.''

''Huh, who?'' I asked.

''Derek...'' I can hear sirens from his phone. ''Em, I need to go.'' Then he hung up.

I sighed.

''Emily...'' I turned my head and saw Peter.

''Leave me alone!''

He smiled. ''I can help you.''

''Yeah, and? I don't need your help.'' I retorted.

''Yes. But I do need your help.''

''Find someone else.'' I retorted.

''You don't have to be rude, Emily.'' Peter said, grinning. An evil grinning, by the way. Why he won't leave me alone. He's supposed to be dead!!!! But because of a stupid scratch, I saw him everywhere!!!

''Just leave me alone!'' I cried. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall. I yelped and then he let me go.

''Unfortunately, I can't.'' He said, looking at his claws. ''At least not yet.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Why?'' I asked but he disappeared. Thanks God!

I went in my bed and tried to sleep.

''Emily.''

''No!'' I shouted. I put my hand on my ears to stop hearing him but he still talk to me in my MIND!!!! HELP ME SOMEONE!!! If he don't stop, I'm going to be insane. I feel the tears falling on my cheeks. He don't want to leave me alone. I got up of my bed. I was going to open my door but my mom opened it.

She looked at me. ''Em, are you okay?'' I shook my head. ''Why are you crying?''

''I-I-I had a bad dream.'' I lied. She nodded. She looked in my room and gasped. I frowned. I turned my head and my eyes went wide. And my mouth dropped in shock. My room was a mess. I swear, my lamp is broken one of my other mirror is broken and my blankets were on the ground.

''Emily, what did you do?'' Mom asked worried.

''I didn't do anything. It wasn't me.'' I said, putting my hand in surrender.

She gave me the mom look. I don't know what happened. But did I really did that? I thought I was in my bed but I guess I just lose my mind and did that.

''Emily...''She trailed off. ''What's going on? Your acting weird recently.''

''I'm fine mom.'' I told her and I tried to hold back my tears.

''Em, I'm really sorry but...I think you should go in therapy. Are you acting like that because of what happened a month ago in the woods when you got attacked?'' She asked. Oh, great. Now therapy. What's next?