Chapter 84, Battlefield, part 2

Battlefield, part 2

Victoria is really heartbroken. And I really feel bad for her.

''Come to my house after the game, okay? We'll do a girl night.'' I told her. She nodded then wiped her tears away. I had a feeling it would happen because Boyd and Erica got a lot closer and I'm starting to think they have feelings for each other.

''Thanks.'' She said and I smiled.

''No problem.'' I saw Scott and Stiles sitting in a bench. ''Hey, let's go see Stiles and Scott.'' She nodded. We stood up and joined Stiles and Scott on the bench.

''Your dad's coming?'' Scott asked Stiles. I looked at Scott and he looks nervous.

''Yeah, he's already here.'' Stiles answered, pointing to his dad. I turned my head and saw Mr. Stilinski and my mom sitting next to each other. Seriously, mom and Stiles' dad should be a couple. I mean, that would be fun 'cause Stiles could be my step-brother.

''You seen Allison?'' Scott asked.

''No,'' Stiles answered, ''did you guys seen Lydia?'' We all shook our heads. ''Do you guys know what's going on?''

''No, but I'm sure something's going to happen tonight.'' I said and Stiles nodded.

''Yeah, do you think people are going to scream, running for their lives, blood, killing?'' Stiles asked. ''Kind of bad.''

I shrugged. ''Looks like it.'' Scott and I said at the same time. Twins power!

Victoria stood up and walked away. I followed her.

''Vic, what's wrong?'' I asked.

''Nothing.'' She started to cry. ''I'll just go home, okay?''

I grabbed my head as my head started to hurt. What the hell?

''Em?'' Victoria asked. ''You okay? Werewolf can have headache?''

''I-I don't know.'' I said. I started to feel dizzy as I saw images. Kanima. Jackson. Peter and Derek. The Kanima holding Allison.

Then I fell on the ground. What the hell just happened? I just saw images then I fell. Why in hell did I see Peter? I hope he's not back from death. I hope his 'plan' didn't work. And I hope it's not him haunting me again.

Victoria helped me to get up and asked, ''Are you sure you okay?'' I nodded. ''Okay.'' She mumbled. ''Bye.''

''Bye.'' I said.

Then she climbed in her car and drove off. I sighed. I went back on the field and sat next to Scott on the bench.

''Where's Stiles?'' I asked.

He looked over at me and smiled proudly. ''On the field. He's playing.''

I looked on the field and saw Stiles. I smiled.

Then I hear Mr. Stilinski yell, ''My son is on the field!'' I chuckled.

''What happened to Victoria?'' Scott asked.

I shrugged and answered without removing my eyes from the field, ''I'm not really sure. The only thing I know, is that Boyd broke up with her.'' And I got an headache and saw things.

I looked at Scott as he zoned out or something.

''Scott, Emily can you hear me?'' Gerard's gruff voice echoed. Scott and I looked at each other. ''Ah, you guys can. Good.'' Scott looked angrily and I listened. ''Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting.'' My eyes widened. Gerard stopped to talk for a few seconds. ''Let's put a real clock on this game. I'll give the two of you until the last thirty seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from thirty, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone.'' Why would I give you Derek? Scott and I let out a sigh. ''So tell me, guys, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be yours mother, who so bravely came out to support you, Scott? Or the Sheriff, your best friend's father? Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha who is also your friend, Emily.'' I looked at Scott who is getting angry. I put my hand on his shoulder and he calmed down. But I'm angry too. ''Or one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?'' Teenager....I doesn't feel like that anymore. I mean, I'm a werewolf. ''Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous Coach?'' Um, that Coach...well, yes that Coach is a little bit weird but he's a really funny Coach. ''It's up to you guys. But you guys are going to help me to take Derek down.'' Pff, in your dream. I'm never going to help you. But it's true that I don't want anyone to die. There's too much of people who died this year. ''Because if you guys don't...I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in middle of the field and drench everyone you guys love and care about in blood.'' I started breathing heavily but stopped as the Referee blew the whistle. Sighs.