Chapter 83, Battlefield, part 1

battlefield, part 1

It has been a week since the events in the police station. It was Derek who drove me back home that night. Mom was in the same car as Scott and Scott told me that the whole ride was silent. Only a few days ago the police asked us some questions of what happened in the station. We didn't tell them about the Kanima and the hunters. Only about Matt. Mom didn't tell anyone about Scott and I but she has been ignoring us since that night. Scott and I tried to talk to her but she locked herself in her bedroom. When she's not at her work, she stays home...in her room. The only time that she got out of her room, it's only when she need to do something in the house or go to her job. But every time she saw Scott and I, she ran into her room. We told her that we need to talk about it. But she keeps ignoring us.

So all the week, I go school or I go to Derek's warehouse. I don't want to stay home when mom's here because I hate seeing her afraid of me.

Anyway, the cops found Matt dead in the water near the police station a few days ago. I don't know how he drowned in the water but I guess someone killed him. Maybe Gerard. I mean, Deaton told Scott and I that Gerard always had a plan. Anyway, that mean someone else is controlling the Kanima or no one's controlling him.

I didn't talk a lot with Stiles and Victoria since that events only at school but after school I go to Derek's warehouse or I go home with Scott. The only people who I talked a lot since the events are Derek and Scott.

I also didn't talk to anyone about the conversation I had with Deaton a week ago. But I did go to the Animal Clinic this week and Deaton hasn't mentioned anything about the conversation we had.

''You okay?'' Someone asked, interrupting my thoughts. I turned to look at Derek.

I nodded. ''Yeah, just thinking.'' I told him.

He nodded. ''Your mom didn't talk you yet?'' He asked.

I shook my head as I answered, ''No.''

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

''I love you.'' He told me.

I smiled. ''I love you more.''

He let out a laugh. ''No, I love you more.'' He kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away and I yawned. I looked at the clock. 2:00 am. ''You should go to sleep.''

I nodded. ''Stay with me.'' He smiled and nodded. I laid in my bed as Derek took his shoes off. He climbed next to me. He smiled and I smiled back.

I put my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

******************************

I'm in my room on my computer. I'm freaking bored. One month and half before summer. I can't wait. Derek left my house this morning a few hours after I woke up because he needed to talk to Erica, Boyd and Isaac.

I frowned as I hear a hissing in Scott's room. Wait, the Kanima?

Is Scott controlling the Kanima?

I got up and started to walk towards my bedroom's door. Oh hell, I'm gonna talk to him and it won't be pretty. He could have tell me that he controlled the Kanima. I was about to touch the handle but someone grabbed my wrist.

I looked over at Derek.

''Don't. The Kanima's here.'' Derek told me.

''I know.'' I responded.

''Gerard's controlling him.'' My mouth dropped in shock. Oh, then it's not Scott.

''Great. Allison's grandfather.'' I said sarcastically. ''Then I need to help Scott.''