Chapter 54, Ice pick, part 2

ice pick, part 2

''Mr. Harris, may I go to the washroom please?'' I asked. He sighed then nodded his head. I stood up and walked out of the class and made my way towards the bathroom but I frowned as I saw Lydia looking to a trophy cabinet. She was looking at a trophy. I quickly went towards her but she walked away, going to her class. I frowned again and walked towards the trophy cabinet. Well, there's a lot of trophy here.

I looked at all of them but my eyes landed on one that confused me. Well, I think traumatized me. Yeah, that's better. It traumatized me. It was a basketball trophy. But the guy on it is Eric. Exactly like him. But the name on it says...

PETER HALE.

CAPTAIN

I'm not seeing a ghost. I see Peter Hale when he was younger.

Holy. Shit.

He's everywhere!

I ran into the bathroom and started to cry. I can't believe that I see Peter as an adult and as a teenager.

Can my life be more worse than that?

*******************

I arrived to the cafeteria. But I wasn't crying.

I found Scott and Stiles and sat next to Stiles.

''Yo.'' I said.

''Hey.'' Stiles and Scott said.

''You're okay?'' Scott asked me. I nodded and tried to hold back my tears.

No, I'm totally not! I just found out that guy 'Eric' is Peter freaking Hale. The bitch old Alpha. Ugh!! And he says that I'll need his help but I don't want to!

''Hey Em, after school your coming with me.'' Stiles said. I looked at him confused but nodded. Then he looked at Scott. ''Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?''

Scott looked somewhere and people are looking at the same place. I turned my head and saw a girl who look really like Erica but with more make-up.

She walked towards a table and grabbed someone's apple and took a bite from it. Okayyy..... weird.

Lydia arrived next to us. She put her hands on the table and asked, ''What the holy hell is that?''

''Erica.'' Scott, Lydia and Stiles looked at me. Victoria arrived and sat next to me.

''Is that Erica?'' Victoria asked shocked and I nodded.

''Seriously?'' The four of them asked at the same time. I nodded again. We all looked back at Erica who is walking out of the cafeteria. That was....weird. Really weird. And it scares me.

But how she changed? I mean, this morning she was okay and now she looks like...a bitch. Yeah, sorry Erica, but it's true.

Stiles and Scott stood up but I decided to stay here.

Lydia sat in front of me and Victoria.

''I can't believe that was Erica.'' Lydia said disgusted. ''She was a nerd this morning and now she turned into that.''

Victoria nodded in agreement. Well, Erica wasn't a nerd. But she changed really quietly.

Then it hit me like a brick. Literally.

She's a werewolf!! No shit that she changed quickly like that!

The bell rang and I snapped out of my thoughts. I sighed and stood up. I left the cafeteria and walked to my locker.