Chapter 13- The tell, part 2

The tell, part 2

''Just a friendly reminder, parent/teacher conferences are tonight, '' Mr. Harris said. I sighed. ''Students below a 'C' average, are required to attend.'' Poor Scott, he need to go with mom at the conference and sadly, I need to come because my mom wants me to support Scott. ''I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment.'' He said. Then he looked at me. Uh, why he's looking at me? He looked back at the class.

''Has anyone seen Scott McCall?'' Mr. Harris asked looking at Stiles and I. Wait! Scott was at school. I saw him with Allison at Allison's locker like 15 minutes ago. Scott, come in chemistry class and put your werewolf ass on a chair! Well, he can't hear me...

The door opened and Jackson walked in.

Mr. Harris told him something then Mr. Harris arrived to my desk and said, ''If you're not feeling good, tell me.''

I nodded.

Mr. Harris walked back to his desk.

"Everyone start reading chapter nine. Mr. Stilinski. Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's Chemistry not a coloring book."

The class chuckled. I laughed at Stiles. Stiles looked at Mr. Harris then he shoot his highlighter cap out of his mouth.

Jackson sat was sitting next at the table next to mine.

He leaned towards me and asked," Hey, are you feeling any better?"

I nodded, "Yeah, thanks."

He glanced at Mr. Harris then back at me, "do---do you remember anything?"

I shook my head, "Glimpses."

"Ms. McCall, Mr. Whitemore!" Mr. Harris called out and we both jumped back and stared at him. "I'd suggest to stop talking unless you want a detention."

Jackson and I exchanged a look and I went back to my book.

I just want to remember what I saw.

************

The bell rang. I grabbed my books and left the chemistry class. I walked to my locker but stopped when I saw Erica at her locker.

I walked to her locker and said, ''Hey Erica.''

She looked at me and smiled. ''Hey.''

''Why you were not a school this week?'' I asked.

''I was a little bit sick.'' She replied. I nodded.

''Well, I'll see you later. I need to go at my next class.'' I said. She nodded then I walked to my locker. I put my books in my locker and walked in the girl's changing room. I hate gym!!! I changed my clothes and walked outside with my gym clothes.

''Ok, today we're going to run six laps!'' Coach Finstock yelled. My mouth dropped. You must be kidding me, right? Everyone walked on the field.

Please God...help me.

Scott, Stiles and Victoria looked at me.

''What?'' I asked.

''Nothing.'' They all replied. Everyone went on the track.

Then Coach blow in his whistle, ''GO!''

We started to run but after ten minutes, Victoria arrived next to me.

''I'm gonna die.'' I said breathless.

She laughed, ''You can do it, Em.'' I looked at her like if she was insane.

After 15 minutes, I did three laps.

''Coach,'' I said trying to catch my breath, ''I can't continue or I'll die.''