Chapter 40, Code breaker, part 4

Code breaker, part 4

I heard a growl but I can't see the Alpha. I only saw a shadow running around us but it was too fast. I looked around to find him but he's moving too fast. Suddenly, someone pushed me and I fell on the ground. On my right arm where the bite is. Also the same side that I got shoot in the shoulder. I groaned in pain. I didn't try to get up and I tried not to scream in pain. Gosh, my whole body hurts.

I can see everyone on the ground but not Kate. Derek isn't on the ground anymore....what the? Where is he? He was here two seconds ago and then bam! He disappeared.

''Come on!'' Kate shouted. ''COME ON!!'' Someone caught her arm. It's Peter he is in his human form. Kate tried to shot him but she can't because he's holding her arm. She screamed in pain as Peter broke her hand. Her gun fell onto the ground and he grabbed her by the neck and he tossed her in front of Derek's door, on the porch. He grabbed her by the neck and dragged her inside. I'm starting to think that Peter loves people's neck. Or more obsessed.

''No!'' Allison cried. She stood up and went inside. Ah, crap. Not good. Really not good.

After a few minutes, I saw Allison coming out from the back of the house and she ran towards her dad. I slowly sat up but it's hard. Gosh. Please God, help me.

Suddenly, I hear the window broke in piece. I looked in front of me and saw Scott on the ground. I hear a growl and Peter ran outside...Well, he is in his werewolf form...he ran towards me but Scott attacked him. The alpha looked at Scott and pushed Scott on the ground. He then picked Scott up from the floor. Scott kicked him in the chest and the Alpha stumbled backwards, dropping Scott on the floor as well. The Alpha got up and looked at me and started to run towards me again. Crap! But Scott stopped him. He looked back at Scott.

All of sudden, the scratch that Peter made me started to burn. I groaned in pain.

Then, the bite started to burn a lot more. It's like if someone set my arm in fire. And yes this time I screamed in pain. Because holy mama. That hurts a lot. God, I feel like I'm going to pass out soon.

Suddenly, someone honked. Jackson's car? What the hell? Two people get out of the car. Stiles and Jackson. Stiles throw him something but the Alpha caught it.

He growled at Stiles.

Then Allison shot an arrow on the thing that the Alpha have in his hand and the thing exploded. Oh, it's a Molotov cocktail!

One of the Alpha's arm is on fire. He tried to shake it off. I looked at Jackson and he throw the same thing that Stiles threw at the Alpha and it exploded. The rest of his body caught fire. The Alpha growled. My scratch stopped to hurt. I let out a sigh of relief. My arm is still burning but not a lot.

I hear footsteps running towards me. Stiles. He helped me to get up but he grabbed the wrong arm and I groaned in pain.

''Sorry. Sorry.'' He apologized. He grabbed my other arm and helped me to get up. ''Gosh, Em. Did you get beat up to death or something.'' I sent him a look. ''Sorry.'' We made our way to Jackson's car and we looked at the scene in front of us.

The Alpha howled in pain and looked at Allison. He started crawling towards her but Scott kicked him hard and the Alpha turned away and started to fall down in the woods. He was screaming then in a second he stopped and fell on the ground. He had changed back and he was Peter again.

You know the song 'Girl on fire'? Well now, the title is 'Alpha on fire'.

I started to feel dizzy and I can't stand up anymore. My legs hurt, my shoulder hurt, the bite hurt, my head hurt and my back hurt. I started to fall on the ground but Stiles caught me. He sat on the ground with me in his arm.