Chapter 53, Ice pick, part 1

Ice pick, part 1

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my arm. The bite mark wasn't there at all. Weird. It healed. Well, it was weird that it came back on my arm last night.

I looked at Derek and he was asleep. Then I looked at the clock and it says 9:30am. I looked back at Derek and I smiled. He looks cute when he sleeps.

He opened his eyes and smiled. I smiled back.

''Morning.'' He said.

''Morning.'' I replied.

''Can I see your arm?'' He asked and I nodded.

''Yeah, it healed.'' I told him as I showed him my arm. He nodded.

***********************

Right now, I'm in gym class with Scott, Stiles and Allison. Yes, I'm at school but Derek didn't want to. He told me that it wasn't a good idea with what happed last night but I told him that I would be fine.

So I missed the first period this morning.

I watched as Scott and Allison climbed the wall. I didn't climb it because Scott didn't want me to and he told Scott that I was a little bit sick and it wasn't a good idea. I also told him that my arm healed and he was happy about that because he was really scared.

I watched as Allison kicked Scott's foot and Scott fell. But the rope stopped him. The class laughed.

Coach sat next to Scott as he told him, ''McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy.'' I chuckled. ''All right, Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall.''

Erica is my friend. Well, not exactly but I talk with her sometimes and she look afraid to climb the wall. Well, I understand because she's epileptic.

The both of them started to climb it. Stiles finished to climb the wall so he get down but Erica didn't finish yet.

''You can do it, Erica.'' I encouraged. I'm her only friend in this school. She looked at the ground and started to cry. ''Erica, it's okay. Just come back down.''

She started to hyperventilate. Not good. Really not good.

''Help, please.'' She whimpered.

''Erica!'' Coach Finstock called out. ''Dizzy? Is it vertigo?''

''Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear.'' Lydia huffed. Whoa. I didn't know that. ''She's just freaking out.'' No, Erica isn't freaking out. She's epileptic.

''Erica.'' Coach called to her. The class laughed.

''I-I- I'm f-fine.'' She stammered.

''Coach, she's epileptic...'' I said looking at Erica then looked at Coach.

Coach started to look worried. ''Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?'' He snapped. But I could heard by his heartbeat that he was nervous and worried.

''You are supposed to know that.'' I replied. ''Right?''

Coach Finstock looked at Erica then said, ''Erica, you're fine. Just kick off from the wall...There's a mat to catch you..come on.''

She let go the wall and started to go down.

''See, you're fine. You're on the ground.'' Coach comforted. I walked where she is.

''Erica, you're okay?'' I asked. Stupid question. She nodded.

''You're alright. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine.'' Coach said trying to comfort her.