Chapter 20, Night in school, part 2

Chapter 20 Night in school, part 2

So it was the Alpha who texted me. I looked at my right and I saw the Alpha at 10 meters away from me. Shit!!!

''Holy shit!'' I shouted. He only growled at me and crouched down, looking like he was about to lunge.

''Uh, hi? How are you doing?''

He lunged.

Then, I started to run. I'm not a good runner but now it's the Alpha who is running after me. So, you can say that I'm running really fast right now. He ran after me. Oh God, I'm gonna die!! I turned in another hallway. I looked behind me and the Alpha is not here. I took a step backward and I bumped into something. I gulped. I turned my head and I was face to face with the Alpha. His red eyes are looking at me. Holy crap!! He growled.

''H-hi. What's up?'' I asked shaking like crazy. He growled really loud this time. I think I'm going to shit in my pants.

I started to run in another direction. The alpha is running after me again. I stopped when this time I arrived in front of a wall. Shit!! I'm stuck. I looked at my right and I started to run in that way. The Alpha pushed me and I fell face first on the floor. Ow!

''Ow, bitch.'' I said. Oops, that wasn't supposed to come out of my mouth. He growled. Suddenly, he sat his fat ass on me. Yeah you can think wrong this time. But what the hell? He's sitting on me!

''Move your big ass.'' I said. He laughed. Wait, he laughed.

''You're funny.'' An unfamiliar voice said. Wait, he can talk?

I tried to get up but I can't because of his fat ass.

''Can't talk?'' He asked.

''Go die bitch.'' I muttered. But he heard me.

''You don't want to talk to me like that.'' He said next to my ear. "Just knowing that Derek has a thing for you makes me want to turn you so I can give him hell."

I swear any colors drained from my face.

His weight lifted off and I didn't waste any time to get up and run.

Then, he growled and he grabbed me by the neck and pushed me on a locker, hard. It's hard to breathe when he has his wolf/human hand around my neck. He growled. Well, it's sounded more like a laugh. I tried to put his hand away but he's stronger than me because he's a freaking werewolf who kill people like Derek. I miss Derek...

He looked at me with his red eyes. And he's really scary. It's the second time in my life that I'm scared like that.

He didn't even let me run.

I tried to breathe but it's too hard. My eyes started to close. I tried to talk but nothing wants to come out of my mouth.

He glanced up at the ceiling and let out an annoying growl.

''I'll come back for you.'' He said then, he let me go and ran away.

I fell on the ground. I tried to catch my breath but I can't breathe. Help! I'm going to die. I got up but I can't walk. I'm sure I'm going to have a bruise on my neck. I put my hand on a locker and I tried to breathe. I can only breathe a little but it hurt. I started to walk slowly with my hand on the wall. I fell on the ground again. Do you know when people said before you die you have flashbacks about your life?

Well, I don't see any flashbacks of my life. My eyes closed.

****************

Scott's POV: