Hinihintay ko lang si Raven at Robin na makapunta dito dahil sila ang magdadala saakin. And men were they running late so much I could sleep any moment now from waiting.

I heard a car pull up infront then few minutes later a knock came.

"I'm coming, you late asses." Sabi ko and opened the door. And there revealed a greatly annoyed Raven.

"Why do you have to go today?"

"'Cause that's what the elder told me." I said and pushed her out the room then closed the door behind me.

"Did you miss a lot of sleep in Ren's?" I asked as I go down the stairs. Mukha naman siyang natigilan.

"H-huh?" Napalingon ako sakanya. What is surprising about that?

"I said, you missed a lot of sleep at Ren's didn't you?" I said getting impatient because this is the second time I'm saying it again. How deaf is she?

"How did you know I slept at Ren's" nanginginig na sabi niya.

"Ren's house is closer thus explaining the earlier than usual albeit still late arrival. Had it been at your house, you would have come at a time when birds have gone hoarse from singing. Hence you slept at Ren's and overslept. It's just an observation during the years I have to unfortunately spend with you." I said.

"..... ha, wa-wala kaming gi-ginawa kagabi, ito naman. Nawala lang kasi yung lipsticks for the day ko, gaga"

I stared at her intently

"Robin's favourite colour is nude. You couldn't borrow from her? " I waved at Robin who was in the driver's seat. She waved back. I skipped to her and opened the passenger seat.

"Did you pick Raven up at Ren's?" Simple siyang tumango.

"They've been getting along lately. Wonder why?"

"Y-yeah. I know right. But further details shouldn't be dug any deeper because it's inappropriate for a child like you. Right Raven?" Tiningnan ni Robin si Raven sa rear view.

"Right."

"By the way. Raven I'm telling this to Lady Hina. You are so in trouble. If Empress caught on and her once blank paper has now colourful stains, you're dead meat."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Wala." Umiling iling si Raven. Nagkibit balikat nalang ako. Doesn't seem like it's a big deal.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the clinic ate Hina told us to get checked up for the poison.

"Can I see your hand?" Said a Grandpa who looked nice but could stab me with that awful injection any minute.

"Raven hold her down." Robin gripped my left arm so hard I couldn't move. Raven went over to the other side to also do the same.

"What's going on?" I asked at lumingon lingon pabalik sakanilang dalawa.

"Can you bring down Kiel here?" The doctor asked mabilis naman na lumabas ang babaeng nurse na kasama niya.