Silly Izeiah {12}

Izeiah's pov

The cafeteria was still at the same state as yesterday. Everyone was divided into two groups. But there was a difference.

A group, dazzling inroses and glitters, were sitting in the center of one of the sides. They were crowding them, but from their high pitched voices, I knew right away who were they.

Atleast, hindi saamin yung atensyon. Mas maayos at mas payapa. But that was until someone from that group stood up and head over towards our direction. Ngumiti pa ito ng parang inosente at walang problemang binibigay. Parang feeling santo pero hindi pala.

A two- face some might call it.

Mahinhin sa labas pero puno ng mabahong budhi sa loob.

"Ivan, sorry dahil dinisturbo namin kayo kanina. Nagsosory din ako para kay Miss dahil sa pinilit pa namin siyang magsorry kahit siya naman talaga ang nauna. Sorry ulit." she sadly apologized as she looked at Ivan then glanced at me for a second.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

I didn't do anything wrong, why is she insisting that they were asking from an apology from me, but I refused?

I don't understand.

My head hurts just by thinking about it so I just stopped thinking about it!

Now I don't have any problems anymore.

I'm so happy.

"Miss, next time kasi huwag kang magsimula ng gulo. Buti nalang at nandoon kami at hindi lumaki ng tuluyan."

"But you were bullying someone..." my voice trailed off when she started crying.

She pitifully 'tried' to stop her tears and bowed her head down a bit.

"It's my fault! If it wasn't for the girl saying bad things about us, we wouldn't have confronted her. Then you wouldn't trouble us. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She weeped.

I blinked my eyes in confusion and was troubled because it was my first time to see a girl cry because they started a fight.

"Well.... don't cry... I'm not bullying you, so why are you crying like the girl you were bullying yesterday?" I said as I blinked my eyes again and again, trying to understand the situation.

But I am at a loss because I really don't understand anything.

Why was the girl crying??

I turned to Ivan for help, but he only patted my head and smiled. 

"Miss, next time huwag kang magsimula ng away. Halika na Clarisse, huwag ka ng umiyak sa harapan nitong babaeng ito. Wala kang makukuhang sorry!" 

"You called me a nerd yesterday." I said as I recalled how they called me repeteadly yesterday.

"But it changed to Miss. Does that mean I don't look smart anymore?" I asked. I was a bit sad, was it because Ivan who look smarter than me is walking with me that's why they're not calling me nerd anymore?

Before they could even answer, Ivan took a hold of my wrist and pulled me to sit down.

"Izeiah, what do you want to eat today?" He asked.