Kidnapped? {30}

Next Day

Izeiah's Pov

I woke up in a kind of small room on a queen sized white bed. The ceiling was gray and there was one small black cabinet beside me.

The room was locked that was for sure because that is how it usually works in the movies. Trapped in an unknown room.

Speaking of locked rooms, I was once put in a kind of similar room, but everything was white. There were TV's and CCTV's around the room. It felt like they were checking if my mental was just alright. (A/N: It wasn't a feeling, but they were really checking up on Izeiah's mentality.😂)

A voice then came behind me.

"Nagising ka na?" It was Ivan. It seems that Ivan also fell asleep as I could hear it from his voice.

Tumango ako.

"How long?" He didn't answer for a few seconds as he was still, I think, in the state of trying to accept it was time to wake up. I felt his hand on my back and started patting it.

I felt comforted for some reason

"Hmm, let me remember, I think you slept for 8 hours, 16 minutes and 04 seconds." He continued patting my back.

I didn't respond for a few seconds as I tried to remember what I was confused about.

Oh.

"Ivan, how did they kidnap us? I thought you were a light sleeper?" I curiously asked.

The reason just can't be because he was bored so he went along with it.

"They were holding my Izeiah—" He then proceeded to pull me in his embrace. I didn't even try to struggle at this point because I knew that he's just going to make his embrace tighter. I don't want to get suffocated in the process.

"—hostage. You were sleeping peacefully and they threatened me that they would wake you up if I don't go with them. I had no choice. So we got kidnapped."

"..... are you serious?" My ears are refusing to believe what it just heard.

"I didn't want you to be disturb."

I rolled my eyes.

"Also, Izeiah, you haven't answered why your eyes are could change into green? " he asked slowly as if he was trying to find the right words.

"What do you mean, Ivan?"

"They were violet, sweetheart." He said and then turned me so now I was facing him. He then cupped my cheek. Using his thumb, he gently rubbed my eye lids.

"I— I— I don't know. It could change to red and green, but never was I aware it could also change into violet."

"Your— your memories..... someone tampered."

Tick tock

It keeps swaying infront of me

"I didn't forget anything, Ivan. Please ask no more." I sadly warned.

Then I became an empty book.

Narrator's Pov

Izeiah drifted to sleep while Ivan was busy wiping her tears over and over again, until her skin got irritated and turned a bit red so he had to stop. He resorted to giving her a simple kiss on each side of her cheek.

He wondered a lot of things about Izeiah, but he was forced to have his curiosity unsatisfied because Izeiah felt sad. He will eventually find out sooner or later anyways.

He felt Izeiah's body heat warming him up so much it was causing him to hug her more. He wrapped his hands around her waist tight and Izeiah didn't even budge from her sleep.

'At this rate, you're really going to get kidnap, sweetheart,' he thought.

He watched her sleep. While he was staring at her, she suddenly opened her eyes. Ivan thought she was going to freak out but she closed their distance even more. Making it almost nonexistent.

"You're very warm" she said then closed her eyes again. He chuckled.

He continued to watch her until he found himself also falling asleep.

——

Grey and Riley sat five feet apart on the bed as they continued to stare at each other. They just literally woke up beside each other and Riley almost had a panic attack. She kept checking if her clothes were in the right place every now and then. While Grey posed a dark expression because of her actions.

"Sa tingin mo pumapatol ako sa katulad mo?" He snorted.

"Buti at mutual ang feelings." Nakangising sabi ni Riley at tumayo na.

Pumunta ito sa pintuan para tingnan kung nakasarado ba talaga, and to her expectation, nakalock nga. Duh.

Narinig ni Grey ang pagbuntong hininga ni Riley kaya tiningnan niya ito.

"Bakit? Anong problema mo?"

"Alam mo ba na kapag hawak hawak mo ang posisyon ng Emperor at Empress sa Underground, automatic na almost accepted ang entry mo kahit saan?"

"Bakit sinasabi mo iyan saakin? Plano mo bang nakawin ang posisyon?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Grey. Tumawa naman si Riley at umiling.

"Hindi. Narinig ko lang. But if I were to succeed on stealing it though, the first thing I will do would be—"

"Ano?"

"Pupunta sa headquarters ng mga Robinson Clan."

Ngumisi si Grey.

"Hindi mo ba alam na hindi sakop ng Underground ang Mafia World? Kaya imposibleng makakapasok ka sa mga headquarters ng mga Tria Fyli gamit ang posisyon ng Empress. You would either need to break in or form a connection. However, sa nakita kong kakayahan ng mga umuupong Emperor at Empress ngayon, maybe they can even enter through the front door without so much of a trouble. Like waltz their way in. Pero hindi ako sigurado talaga sa Empress, she's a mysterious person afterall." Mahabang explanasyon niya.

"So ganoon pala."

"Bakit ka ba interesado sakanila? Kung gusto mo ng impormasyon. Imposible. Iilan lang ang mga records ng mga Robinson ang nasa kamay ng publiko. And those records weren't obtained easily. Tria Fyli have the capability to refuse the government even if they're literally on their knees. Their information are so valuable that you will start questioning yourself what are on those papers that are believed to be of great significance."

"Oh. Tria Fyli, huh? Alam mo ba na baka merong ugnayan na magaganap between Ling Clan at Robinson Clan?"

"Kakapasok lang ang impormasyon na iyan sa amin."

"Tingin mo ba canditato si Izeiah sa mga potential marriage na magaganap?"

"Si Izeiah ba kamo? Hindi ko alam. Mukhang bata ang isip nito at marami siyang alam. Pero posible."

Kumunot ang noo ni Riley.

Kung ganoon nga———

"Hindi ka ba nagtataka na nung pumasok ang isang taga Robinson Clan, parang natrigger ang  Izeiah's Game. At saka, bakit lumabas ang impormasyon ng Empress ngayon? Sa tingin mo, related si Izeiah sa kanya? O baka naman siya mismo ang Empress ng Underground?"

———
Hierarchy

Mafia World:

Tria Fyli
Shikaiken - Kenshi - Robinson

Si Shizu
Mizu - Suna - Fujiwara - Gryst