Her Plan {57}

Izeiah's Pov

According to the Kenshis, they've been losing some of the bottles of Izeiah's Lunacy. So, it confirms that they really were after the wines when they decided to enter the school. But why then that everytime I encounter one of them, it seemed like it was part of their plan.

Was it to distract me?

No, I'm not the only who has ears and eyes focused on that particular group. Either Ivan or the Headmaster should have known about it.

I stopped by at a cafe to sit and rethink everything about my mission that went chaos.

"After Izeiah's lunacy... they could hold lots of Izeiah's Game. Tapos papunta sila sa RedWine? So, in the end, target nila ang mga anak ng mga Mafia talaga?"

I looked outside and saw that it was starting to rain. I tapped the table as I knew I was missing something from my mission. But I couldn't remember.

Oh bloody crap.

Ano ba kasi iyon?

I stood up hastily, but bumped to someone, unfortunately.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, but quickly regretted when I saw the face of a hyena.

"Aray naman."

"Oh my god, Clarisse, okay ka lang? Ikaw! I know you, ikaw yung nerd na malakas ang loob" dinuro duro ako nung babaeng kasama ni Clarisse.

I sighed in exasperation and helplessness.

Goodness.... i hate her.

Clarisse started to shed bullshit crocodile tears.

"It's okay, Clarisse. Alam naman natin na walang kaalam alam ang nerd na iyan eh."

The few people who were watching us began to throw dirty glares at me. I glared at them back.

"Do you need money to fix your mentality?" I asked out of concern as she was really stretching her character as a 'pure lotus', way too much.

"Hey. Here's an idea. Shut up?" Saad nung kaibigan niya.

"Who would react to your drama then?"

"Miss, alam kong hindi mo na nakakasama si Ivan dahil engaged na siya saakin pero intindihin mo sana na ayaw ko din na makikasama siya sa babae."

I breathed in patience and exhaled politeness.

"Miss Clarisse Kenshi, you might have mistook our relationship as something intimate, but unlike you, I know when to stay away."

"Yeah.. but—but—"

"I mean for you to treat me as a stranger and not an enemy. When we bump into each other, we are merely strangers to each others. I do not want to deal with your bullshit and drama so, I would be happy if you spare me."

"Drama? Gago kang babae, anong drama? Kita mo ng masakit yung natamaan mo eh."

"Alam ko kung anong masakit at ano ang nagpapanggap. Do you really think the rumour about me was false? I am a fucking killing machine of the Robinson Clan. So if you try to fuck with me again, I will fucking kill you." I whispered.