James {54}

Izeiah's Pov

It was a good, bloody day.

I've officially transformed into a pufferfish.

Anyways, Qen succesfully managed to bring the file back to life. He said that he got help from Blue and that it made things easier.

Other than that sweet, happy news, was the Izeiah's Game. Magaganap ngayon ang ikalimang Izeiah's Game at naannounce kung sino ang magpaparticipate. The people who completed their homework were immedietly excluded. Thank god because I have errands to run.

It was a rare time where I don't have a helper for my mission since each helper I had in the past now refused to do it for the seocnd time because 'teaming up with me bring their souls to the brink of death'... whatever that means.

I would team up with myself if I get the chance.

"Qen... Ivan kept repeating to me that the file was the past, but why do I see James?"

He turned to me, guilt and sadness dancing in his eyes. I knew something was wrong.

I took a deep breath and played the video that was shown.

James was on the phone with someone. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear what the other person was saying to him.

(A/N: "____" represents the response of the other person talking to James on the phone. It's a big blank because the caller couldn't be heard in the video.)

Video

"Wala na siya sa school. Sabihin mo kay Gythe na planuhin na niya ang pagtakas niya. Kakalabas lang nung binabantayan ko at kung hindi pa siya lumabas, mamamatay siya."

"____"

"She just consumed the poison you gave me. No worries, I got all tasks under control."

"____"

"The lunacies are safely stored in the place you told me. And it seems her body will start fighting the poison itself in a few months so you got a bit of time to get out of the place"

"____"

"Sasabihin ko nanaman saiyo, mahalagang makalabas kayo dapat sa eskwelahan dahil pagkatapos ng school year, siguradong surrounded ang school pagkabukas palang ng mga gates ng Izeiah High. Mas mabuti kung lalabas kayo ng maaga para hindi makuha ang mga mukha niyo sa camera."

"Nakuha ang file sa aking computer."

"____"

"Gago, nakakalimutan mo yatang hindi lang ako at ikaw ang mga utak? Kaya ka nahihirapan na isagawa ang plano mo dahil puro sarili mo lang ang iniisip mo."

End

"I'm sorry, Izeiah. Alam kong malapit si James sayo at ang ate mo. Hindi ko lang inakala na magagawa niya ito."

I tried to take back control of my shaking hands, but I seemed to have failed, miserably I should add, as not only did it shake bad, but my nails started digging itself into my palms.

"Q-Qen..." I showed my hands to Qen in panic and he immediately grasped it in his hands.

"It's okay, Izeiah. It's okay. You're okay." He soothed me by patting my back gently.