Riley Fujiwara {13}

Izeiah's Pov

We ended up skipping the English Period because there were too much noise and chaos inside the room that we needed to evacuate to another place before a fight break out. 

So we went to the small gymansium in the school to play for awhile. Atleast that's what I think. So we got ourselves changed into our gym uniforms.

While I was walking back to where our teacher was, a woman came and talked to me as I walked.

"Izeiah! Natatandaan mo pa ba ako?" Masayang tanong niya habang ako ay tumaas lang ang kilay at umiling.

"Hahaha, alam ko na. 'Di bale, sinabi din ni James na mabilis ka lang makalimot. Ako si Riley Fujiwara, yung babaeng aswang na nakita mo."

Hmm.

My brain turned back several times ago.

It went back

It went back

It went back

Hold on!

"You kidnapped me." I said in a resolute and mad tone.

"Ano ka ba naman, ang OA mo. Haha. Joke lang iyon. Gusto mo partners tayo?"

"Ayoko maging partner ang isang multo." I resolutely refused.
.
.
.
.
.
How would I know that in the end, I'll find myself playing with the ghost who kidnap me?

In anger, I threw all the things I could see at her as fast as I could possibly could.

"Hoy, Zeah! Hindi na laro to ah——Aray ko! Sandali. Sandali. Bumibilis ka lalo, pagod na ako." Riley complained and gasped for air. What a weakling she is. -_-

"But--"

"No, no, no. Ikaw ang sanhi ng pagkamatay ko." Sabi niya at umupo sa sahig.

I raised my left hand and caught two knives thrown towards my direction.

"I caught two knives." I giggled and started playing with it. All the while secretly looking for where it could've come from. My eyes stopped at a group secretly snickering while also stealing glances at me.

I smirked.

But——

"Oh no. Zeah, stop. Dropped the fucking knives right now" Riley warned me and started backing up. I was not planning anything, I think she's trying to give me an idea.

Riley took the wrong hint.

I just sighed and dropped the two knives I caught. The knives made a soft clang on the floor.

I'm practicing the art of nicetry.

I'm practicing the art of niceness.

I'm practicing the art of kindness.

I am nice.

I am kind.

As a result, I will have chocolates. Unlimited.

I licked my lips at the thought of chocolates.

I didn't even get to enjoy half of the oeacefulness I got from stopping myself from fighting back when another was thrown.

I sighed and sighed again. I bowed my head down to get one knife and threw to the group who keeps finding trouble with me.

Nasira ang grupo sa dalawa. Tapos nakatingin saakin si Riley na parang ako ang magsusundo sakanya papunta sa bahay ni Satanas.