Ivan and Izeiah {10}

Narrator's Pov

Izeiah sat there, tied to a chair as she stared at the people infront of her. Especially, the one with their eyebrows raised and cellphone on hand.

She realized that he was taking a picture of her.

"James L. Gin!!! Why the hell am I tied to a chair and why are you taking a picture of me?!" She snapped and stomped her foot.

"Ise-send ko ito sa ate mo." Sabi nito.

"Also, How are you allied with these ghosts? Is this betrayal happening right infront of me?" She asked. With a slight force, the ropes came apart. Izeiah stood up to stretch while glaring at the people infront of her

"Babes, sila ang mga anak ng mga Si Shizu's"

"The who now? Are those the clans underneath the Tria Fyli?"

"Hold up, nakita kita sa Underground kagabi, ah. Tinangay ka pa ng Emperor. Sino ka ba?" Sabi ng isang babae.

"None of your business."

"Young Lady, I heard from your sister that you're now practicing the art of kindness."

"Hello, Lady. I am Zeah hailing from the Robinson Clan. What can I do for you?"

Natameme naman yung babae at tiningnan nalang si James for help. Napaface palm nalang si James.

"Siya ang iyong makakasama. Friend kumbaga."

"Oh. Cool. I'm leaving." She said then really left.

Napatingin nalang sa isa't isa ang mga taong naiwan.

Izeiah's Pov

What the hell just happened? I saw James and them right after I woke up. Have James finally turned to a ghost?

I sure hope so.

.
.
.
So, I ended up going back to the Headmaster's office. When I was infront of his door, to show that I've been practicing the art of kindness, I bothered myself to knock three times and not just barged in like it was my room.

"Enter." I heard from the inside so I did.

I didn't expect to see another guy though. He was just sitting there on the sofa. Legs crossed and eyebrows raised.

"Hello, I am lost."

"What room are you in again?" The Headmaster asked.

"..... I forgot. I'm sorry." I pouted and looked at him pitifully.

"Aww, you poor thing. Don't worry, I'll look it up."

I nodded and looked for somewhere to sit, but saw none except the spot beside the guy. I reluctantly agreed with myself to just keep standing.

"Ah! Makisabay ka nalang kay Ivan, Izeiah. Same room kayo, oh."

"That's not good. Girls and boys should be separated."

"Darling, students only identify the differences between good blood and bad blood. Not gender, hahaha. Off you go!" He said joyfully with a shake if his head.

"Ivan, look after her."

The guy didn't talk and just stood up. He glnced at me and smirked.

"Will do."