Izeiah's Game {21}

Part 1 "Untamed Demon"

Izeiah's Pov

I blinked as I really tried to listen to what was the teacher saying. But my mind kept drifting to the fact that Ivan was not here.

In the end, what did I say?

I suddenly felt my hair being tugged. I turned to the person who was trying to get their arm cut off.

"Miss Robinson?!" The teacher called with a hint of anger. I just frowned and turned my attention back infront.

I didn't respond to the teacher and just stared at her.

"This class is called elite class for a reason. We're supposed to be behaved and mature." She said which almost sent me laughing.

Behave and mature?

I glanced at the Aphrodites sitting infront. I chuckled secretly.

"Yes, Ma'am." 

"Pero bakit hindi ka nagpe-pay attention in class? Gusto mo bang madetention?"

"......" Detention agad? Ganito ba sa school? Sa bahay, grounded lang ako pagkumakain ako during 'class time'.

I mean, who wouldn't eat? Although I was homeschooled, I didn't have the luxury to sleep in. My class with my teacher always starts 7 am sharp. I don't even have time to eat breakfast so I try to sneak in food during class time.

"I'll pay attention from now on, Ma'am." I said. But it seems like this teacher doesn't want the matter to pass easily because she continued glaring at me.

"Anymore?" I asked in confusion.

"Detention! Parepareho kayong mga Robinson. Ang akala, sila ang pinakamataas!"

"I feel you're being biased." I said as I stood up while packing my things away. Then I started walking towards the door.

"Zeah Robinson, go to detention this instant!"

I saw from my peripheral view that some people were snickering.

"Behave and mature, let the class repeat that again." I said as I left the class.

I suddenly remembered that someone grabbed my hair awhile ago. It hurt a bit. 

It felt like they were trying out if it would hurt me if they pull my hair.  

I pouted and continued walking with my head down because I also remembered that I'm hungry.

While walking to detention, I ran into the Headmaster with people in suits walking with him. I quickly sidestepped, but it seemed that it was too late because my action caught the Headmaster's attention.

"Izeiah? Bakit ka nandito?" He asked and came near me. I backed up. Why is he suddenly beside me?

"Goodmorning, Headmaster" I greeted and bowed a bit then beamed at him. He just sighed and pats my head.

"Why are you here? Elite class ended already?" He asked.

"No, Headmaster. I'm going to detention."

His brows furrowed.

On the other hand, I wondered if the Headmaster had already forgotten that he has company. 

"Bakit? Anong ginawa mo? Nasaktan ka ba? Bakit ka pupunta sa detention? Are you hungry?"

I keep blinking as I tried to think of answers for his questions, but it was too much for my small brain to handle. So I just stared at the Headmaster with an empty look.