She has left {4}

One Year later

Izeiah's pov

Kuya Alexis has a girlfriend. It's quite surprising honestly. I've never thought that monkey would have an admirer. Does that mean they would accept him at the circus? I mean, sometimes that guy could be entertaining.

They're coming over for dinner. Like his girlfriend and her family.

"Okay, class we're done" Ms. Cha announced making me jumped in joy as I was finally released from the prison. I was about to find Ren when someone suddenly appeared infront of me.

Oh. It's Ivan.

He told me a year ago he doesn't hate me. Now, he often comes to our house with his Mom and he would bring me to amusement parks, festivals or anywhere I want to. One time, he brought me to Japan so I could see the sakura trees. Ofcourse, with a chaperone, my Mom!

"Hi Ivan, where's Ren?" I asked.

He stared at me before he answered:

"Went home"

That's sad. Akala ko gusto niyang makipaglaro saakin. I even bought new barbie dolls just for him. Although he always brings his stupid cars and robots.

"Then Ivan, can we go to dunkin' donuts?" I asked. He nodded and looked at the man behind him. The man went near us and grabbed our backpacks. Oh, now I don't have to carry anything!

When I transffered to this school, my Mom told me that Ivan will send me home at the end of the day. He has the same class as me so I always see him.

"Do you hate me?" I asked and looked up to the sky because it was at its brightest blue.

"Come here." Lumingon ako sakanya and skipped to where he was at, which was inside the car. Hinawakan niya ang dalawang pingping ko.

"Izeiah, how many times do I have to say no?" He says.

"Maybe you will tonight------ or tomorrow or someday!!! Hahaha. Ivan, don't hate me, okay?"

----

The Dunkin' Donuts have always made me happy, but not as much as chocolate though. It was at that moment I remembered something. Butler Hansel, who was at the shotgun sit,
was the one my Mom sent to babysit me while I'm at school.

"Butler, I heard the girlfriend is coming over tonight, what time?"

"Hindi pa po ako naka sagap ng chismis" Butler Hansel answered

"I only know------" I couldn't continue what I was saying because Ivan suddenly put a donut in my mouth.

I pouted in anger, but still chewed the donut.

----

We reached the house and I got out of the car. When I opened the door I saw unfamiliar faces. I saw one girl with her family.

They turned around and looked at me.

Kuya Alexis was there and Mom and Dad, Kuya Elexis was reading around the corner. Kuya Aiden and Ate Xhia haven't visited the house yet.

I went there to join them after changing my clothes and had my afternoon snack. I climbed the sofa to sit beside Kuya Alexis but I can't because of the cookie that I'm holding.

"Need help?" He was grinning from ear to ear, resembling the cheshire cat from Alice in the Wonderland. He has so many talents, he could look like a monkey and a cat at the same time.

"No, thank you, I'm tall for my age" I said

"Okay. Sabi mo eh"

I really tried so hard but I think the sofa is just too tall. We should get a shorter one. I turned to my Mom