Emperor {8}

Izeiah's POV

I've recovered earlier since it was only a faint smell of alcohol. And also recovered from the accidental event of entering the Underground.

Following that was the confusion of how he bloody knew my name.

He was infront of me, looking right through me. Eyes wide and staring at me intently. I awkwardly stepped back.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"Emperor." He answered. It was short and right on point.

"You haven't answered my question." He stated. I got startled and looked away. A while ago, my eyes almost turned red. It was a good thing this guy grabbed me to the side, away from the crowd's attention.

Lumapit nanaman siya saakin pero humakbang ako patalikod. Ngumisi siya at mabilis na hinawakan ang bewang ko at hinila ako palapit sakanya. He tried to reach for my face, but I avoided it just before he can even touch it.

"Stop it." I whispered.

And he did stop.

"For the second time. Are you Izeiah?"

The Emperor? I've never met him. As I said, I avoided the Underground like a plague. After the old Empress gave me the throne to be Empress, I immedietly made my exit before ate Hina could even find out.

I am currently the reigning Empress of the underground. And this guy infront of me.....

I tilted my head to the side.

"Emperor of the Underground. Would you believe me if I say I'm not?" I whispered before gripping his wrist so tight he let go. I quickly grabbed the chance to escape.

The Next Morning

I was eating in our dining table alone. Most of the people have left to do their work. The breakfast only consists of bacon, cereal and a fruit.

So, I was trying to encourage myself to eat another bite of the fruit after succesfully having three bites, when finally I gave up.

"This fruit will never be as attractive as chocolates."

It was after I spoke when I saw Butler Chan enter the dining room.

"Lady Izeiah, we have now removed the nasty smell of blood from your shirt. I hope you go out more and get involved with all the trouble you see. We're rooting for you." This Butler Chan, it's like he eats sarcasm and spits it back, but with different intensity.

"Butler Chan may ipinaparating ka ba?"

"We only hope for your cooperation on bringing more blood stained clothes. Fighting!"

"Butler Chan, I told you I'm sorry."

Simula nung umuwi ako kagabi nagpaparinig na silang dalawa ni Ate at si Butler Chan. Umuwi lang ako na may sugat sa pingping at dugo sa shirt ko, walang preno na silang nagpaparinig.

Butler Chan just ignored what my apology and went ahead to bless me with more unimportant stuffs.

"Lahat po ng kakailanganin na papeles ay naibigay na po sa eskewelahan." He reported and also let me finally see what he was holding when he came in.

"Lady Hina told me that for you to blend in more, wear this glasses. She hopes that it will help you."

"Ano?!! Ayoko. Ayoko. Alam kong pinaglalaruan niyo nanaman ako. Hindi ba sabi niyo sa last mission ko na kailangan kong magclip ng feather feather sa eyebrows ko? When I arrived there, they bloody looked at me like I was from mental? Because who the bloody f*ck would wear those feather hairclips on their eyebrows?!" I finally let out my pent up frustrations that build inside of me during my last mission.