Izeiah's Game {23}

Part 3 "The 1st Official Game"

Izeiah's Game

"Now, drink" The headmaster commanded. They all drank at once. In less than a minute. The students were struggling to escape. Some of them were wise enough to cut off the rope with their weapons, but some of them just looked like they were beyond mad.

Just like I was— however.....

What if I'm crazy, the best people are.

Then the first gunshot was heard. Someone had died already. Their eyes were black and blood was pouring out of their eyes. They were not even blinking. We saw a sword thrown and a girl was stabbed in her butt.

I couldn't, but say—-

"Poor butt."

We are literally watching a live massacre.

Maraming sigawan. Para silang nagrerebelde. Parang nung nangyari nung nakaraang gabi.

Quack

Quack

Kinuha ko ang phone ko sa bag ko at tiningnan kung sino ang nagtext. Naramdaman kong nakatitig ang ilan sa mga studiyante na nasa gilid ko.

"May pato dito?" Sabi ng isa sakanila. Maybe they were doing it to distract themselves from the killings infront. The game that they almost became a participant in. 

So, being the entertainer that I was, I acted along side their action of trying to keep their cheerful side of life.

But Ivan just have to ruin it.....

"That's your ringtone?" Tanong ni Ivan. Lumingon nalang ako sakanya, tapos huminga ng malalim at tumango. Ibinalik ko na ang tingin ko kung sino ang nagtext.

Message
The Unloyal Butler

The Unloyal Butler:
Young Lady Izeiah, Lady Hina is warning you to never become a participant of the game.

End Of Message

I frowned. Is Butler Chan saying that, he already knew what is happening in the school? Yet he dared to tell me to have a good time in Izeiah High last time?

I knew he meant another thing. Which was my love of creating troubles. It's not love, I'm just to attractive so trouble kept bothering me then eventually, I developed a love- hate relationship with it.

Nakita ko sa gilid ng mata ko ang pagtitig saakin ni Ivan at hindi nakalagpas ang mabilis na pagtingin niya sa kamay kong mahigpit na nakahawak sa isa. Ipinatong niya ang kamay niya sa aking mga kamay. Liningon ko siya.

Itinali niya ang panyo niya sa part na dumudugo. The handkerchief has blue flames. It's the mark of the Shikaikens. I looked up to him, but he just smiled and turned his attention back to the game.

My eyes remained fixated on him. He glanced back when he felt that I was still staring at him.

"Yes?"

"Ivan...."

Sumeryoso ang mukha niya at tumingin ng diretso saakin.

Pula

Lila

Berde