The Ball {24}

Izeiah's Pov

It has been days... or could be weeks, I'm not really the one keeping track, since the Izeiah's Game.

Everyone was trying to go back to normal after witnessing the horrendous bloodbath of 16 people.

They can't forget, but they can atleast try to. However, what's the use of it when it's going to happen again? It's going to happen five times more.
.
.
.
.
So currently in the life of Izeiah....me

Napasalampak ako sa sofa dahil kakatapos ko lang maghugas ng pinagkainan namin ni Ivan. Ako na nga ang nagorder, ako pa ang naghugas.

He suggested that we should play rock, paper, scissors to determine who was going to wash the dishes and I knew that he knew that my luck was really rotten so I said no because I didn't want to risk it but he provoked me that was why I ended up playing rock paper and scissors. And news flash, I lost.

He thought I was letting this slide. But no, provoking me wasn't a good move. I went to the kitchen to dig out the chilli powder that hasn't been touched since we came here.

I poured all of it into all of the drinks that was in the ref. And hope that he wouldn't suspect a thing.

And then I waited for the stupid fish to bite the bait.

----

Lumabas ako ng banyo after kong hinugasan ang mga powder sa mga kamay ko dahil sa plano ko.

Nadatnan ko si Ivan na kakapasok palang. Napangisi ako. You will pay for what you did you stupid Shikaiken.

Dumiretso siya sa Kusina at narinig ko ang pagbuhos ng tubig. Inalis ko ang tingin ko sa Laptop ko at tiningnan kung anong reaction ni Ivan.

Napatakip siya ng bunganga tapos napabitaw agad nung nakita niyang nakatingin ako. He calmly drank the water. And even poured himself more then drank everything in one gulp.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

I just smiled sheepishly and waited for him to finally give in.

1 Hour Later

......

I'm very speechless.

I can feel something was wrong yet I can't quiet distinguish it.

In the end, I chose to just set that thought aside.

Nakatambay ako ngayon sa garden na pinuntahan ko noon. Hindi na ako nakabalik dito because of the unfortunate events that kept happening to me. Tatayo na sana ako ng may tumawag sa pangalan ko.

"Miss."

It was Clarisse and Qim.

Are they here to bully me then cry afterwards again? I frowned and chose to ignore them.

Nananahimik na nga ako eh, sila pa ang naghahanap ng gulo. Bumalik ang tingin ko sa bughaw na langit.

"Nerd!" They walked to where I was sitting and then one of them rudely pushed my head that was tilted.

I frowned even more and schooched away from these pests.

"Nerd! Tinatawag ka namin." Patuloy ko silang hindi pinansin.

Hindi na yata nila kinaya na maghintay na tumalikod ako kaya pumunta na sila sa harap ko.

"Hello, Miss. Gusto ka lang naman naming imbitahin sa party na magaganap mamayang gabi. I hope na greatful ka dahil lahat ng mga mayayamang clans ay nandoon. Baka makahanap ka ng asawa mong mayaman" sabi ni Clarisse.