5 | 25

Theme: Divided Loyalty.

Song: Had Some Drinks by Two Feet

The helicopter we rode in came closer to the ground, giving us a better view of Stonehenge. And, unfortunately, Megatron was there. Along with Barricade and the rest of his Decepticon crew. Strangely enough, they didn't fire at us as we passed by.

In fact, as I tried to do a headcount of the Cons, Barricade looked up, as if he could sense me looking at him. As soon as I was staring at him, I felt myself slipping away. I suddenly slumped in my seat, Sam yelling my name.

"You've been such a good girl, kitten." A crooning voice reached my ears, and I bit my lip, smiling to myself. The growling of his engine made my palms shake slightly, the need for him pooling in my belly.

We were currently doing almost triple the speed limit, dodging cars left and right. His holoform remained in the driver's seat, tempting me. "Do I get a treat for being so good...?" I purred, licking my lips in anticipation.

His holoform chuckled, barely paying any attention to the road ahead of us. "Of course. As soon as we get back to base, we can do whatever you want." In response to his answer, a tiny whine escaped from between my lips.

The mission was a success; I wasn't spotted, and it was a clean kill. "Barricade," His name rolled off my tongue in such a seductive tone that I felt his altmode shudder slightly. "Can you pull over? Just for a few minutes..."

He shot me a look, but as soon as I bit my lip, squeezing my thighs together, he gave in. The Mustang came to a slow halt, pulling over to the side of the road, its blue and red police lights flickering on.

Now that we were in no danger of hitting anyone on the highway, I wasted no time in discarding my weapon holsters, Barricade watching me with a hungry look as I tossed them in his backseat.

"Come on kitten, show me what you can do." He growled, smirking as I tore off my black uniform and climbed over to sit on his lap. As I roughly pressed my lips to his, undoing his belt, I heard someone calling my name.

"ROSE!" The shout made my ears ring, and I came to in the helicopter, gasping for breath. It felt as though I'd been submerged underwater for the past few minutes. "Hey, are you okay??"

I held onto my brother, nodding slowly. "I-I think so," The helicopter swayed slightly as a blur shot by us, rocketing into the air. Megatron had retreated from Stonehenge. A few others remained on the ground, but they quickly left to rejoin their leader as our helicopter landed on the expanse of grass.

"What happened to you? You passed out for a couple of minutes." Sam inquired, but I just shook my head, leaning a bit on Cade. "I'm fine. Just lightheaded." Stumbling from the helicopter, I almost fell face first onto the grass.

Princess! Bee's voice stole my attention, and I looked for him as I regained my balance, trying to shake off the thoughts about Barricade. It felt so... real. I could still hear the growl of his engine and feel the vibrations under my fingertips.

It made me want to be sick. How could I think about something like that? And my uniform- God, I don't even want to think about it anymore. Just imagining it made me feel like I was going to throw up.

"Hey!" Someone yelled, and suddenly a young girl came barrelling into me. She was- hugging me?? With my arms trapped against my sides, I looked at Cade with a wide-eyed look, and he just chuckled. "Rose, meet Izabella. She joined us shortly after you were kidnapped."