3 | 2.13

"The bridge is coming down!" Someone on the outside was watching over us. With Will, Epps, and their combined forces now heading into the heart of Chicago to take down the pillar, Sam and I broke off to see if we could help the Autobots. They were surrounded by Decepticons, and we barely managed to dive into an upturned car without getting caught. I let out a tiny growl when Dylan approached Barricade. "Prisoners, you're keeping prisoners??" Barricade cocked his cannon, nodding his helm.

"You need to teach them about respect. This was all business, but now it's personal- Do you understand me?!" Barricade nodded again, this time with an evil look on his faceplate. "I understand. No prisoners. Only trophies." To my horror, another Decepticon grabbed Que, dragging him away from the rest of the Autobots. "Your time is up," The Decepticon hissed, throwing Que into the middle of an empty area. "Can't we talk about this??  We're all a bunch of good chaps-"

They didn't even give him a chance. With two shots to the head and chest, Que was gone in seconds. "No-" Sam covered my mouth with his hand, keeping me hushed. There was a round of laughter from the Decepticons. They were enjoying this. Tears welled up in my eyes when I looked at Bee. He was mourning Que and murmured his goodbye through the radio. My ring was cold against my hand, and I had to do everything I could to stop myself from screaming Bee's name.

I wanted to help him. Hell, if I could kill the Decepticons myself, I would. But I couldn't, and neither could Sam. We could only watch and hope some miracle would occur to help the Autobots. "No-" I gasped out as Soundwave grabbed Bee. "You're mine," Soundwave growled, pulling Bee over to the same place where they executed Que. "Get off me-" Bee broke away from Soundwave to fall against Que's dead body. He was still mourning the death of his old friend. Giving Bee no time for any sort of closure, Soundwave pulled him back.

Bee was forced onto his knees, and I couldn't take it anymore. I scooted further back into the car, grabbing Sam's backpack. I brought out the spare boomstick, trying to activate it. "We have to help him-" It simply sparked and failed to be of any use. "Rose, we can't help him now." Angry tears rolled down my cheeks as I threw the sparking invention aside, refusing to acknowledge Sam's words. The Autobots had come so far since they had barrelled into our lives. We had to do something. "Sam please, they're going to kill him."

Remembering our current situation, I crawled back up to the front of the car to where the door was missing. "Bee, please, please fight back," I knew Soundwave would kill us if he noticed us, so I tried to keep quiet. Bee somehow heard me, looking towards our hiding spot. He stayed silent, optics widening as he noticed both Sam and I huddled in the wrecked car. "We gave them a hell of a run," Bee spoke through the radio, and I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat, especially if it meant seeing Bee one last time.

"No-" Sam pulled me into a hug as Soundwave raised his cannon to the back of Bee's helm. My tears fell freely as I buried my face into Sam's shoulder, wishing the Decepticons would just disappear. "Hey, Rose, look!" Wiping tears away from my eyes, I craned my neck to examine the sky. The Decepticon warship was falling from the sky, a piece of the hull hurtling towards our very position. "Can't get a break, can we?" Sam pushed me towards the other side of the car wreck, away from where the debris was going to land.

The crash landing of the debris distracted Soundwave, allowing Bee to attack the Decepticons surrounding him. "Yeah, go Bee!" I hastily scrambled away from the fighting robots, while still keeping an eye out for Bee. After dispatching the other Decepticons, Bee went for Soundwave. He shoved his cannon into Soundwave's chassis and blew his fucking head off. "Holy shit. Sam, tell me you saw that!" Sam was too busy watching out for more Decepticons to pay any attention to me.

Totally ignoring the battle around us, I jumped to my feet, cheering loudly. "YEAH BEE! YOU ROCK!" My boyfriend whirred, smashing his fists together in my direction, his door wings perking up. All three of us looked up when a loud noise filled the air. The Decepticon warship was falling towards the river, and I flinched as it crash-landed, making the ground shake a little. "Bee! Come on, we have to get to the pillars!" Bee quickly transformed, waiting for us to get into his altmode before taking off.