1 | 07

"What the hell are you doing on my lawn?!" The men had ignored dad's rules and parked their black SUV's on the lawn. "Ron Witwicky?" One of the men stepped forward, flashing some military badge at us.

"We're from the government. Sector Seven." Well didn't that sound sketchy. Are they looking for the Autobots? "Never heard of it," Dad responded, holding a baseball bat in his hands.

Dad was very protective of his lawn. "Never will. Now, your son and daughter both filed a report that their car had been stolen last night, am I correct? We believe this is involved in a national security measure." With a tiny scoff from Sam, I had to kick his leg to keep him quiet.

"Your kids are the great-grandkids of Archibald Witwicky, right?" The man who'd been speaking this entire time stepped towards Sam and I, holding out a scanning device. "Hey, back off dude."

Before I could do anything, it suddenly beeped. "Fourteen rads. Tag em' and bag em'!" While mom shrieked about her rose bushes, Sam and I were dragged towards a black SUV.

"If you touch my dog, I'll break your fucking nose!" I snapped at the man carrying Mojo to another SUV. Sam fought against his captor, but we both ended up being shoved into an SUV, along with the guy who'd been speaking, and two other military guys.

The main guy turned in his seat to face us, as the SUV pulled away from the kerb. "The Wacky Witwicky siblings. Such a pleasure to meet you."

The scorn in his voice was evident. Glaring at him, I responded with an equal amount of loathing. "Likewise, asshole." His upper lip curled in indignation. That's what I like to see. "Anyways, you told the police that your car had transformed, right? Care to elaborate on that?" I fell silent, glaring at him like a moody child as Sam tried to explain.

"Well, I thought our car had been stolen, but it was just a misunderstanding." Mr Badge pulled out a flip phone, specifically, Sam's phone. On it, he played a video of Sam. One that Sam had recorded without my knowledge.

"My name is Sam Witwicky, okay?? My car just-" Sam was sweating nervously under the gaze of Mr Badge. "That's you, isn't it LadiesMan217?"

I cast a sideways look at my brother. Good job, dumbass. "Yeah, sounds like LadiesMan." Sam looked at me, then back to Mr Badge. "So what do you kids know about aliens?" Sam spoke up, almost stuttering as he did. "What, like E.T? The Martian?"

Mr Badge was clearly getting frustrated with us at this point. "You see this? This is my I-Can-Do-Whatever-I-Want-And-Get-Away-With-It badge. So you better listen up-"

The SUV came to a dead stop, something heavy providing a barrier. I craned my neck to see what it was, just for Sam to smugly speak up. "You're in big trouble now." I had to flinch at the sound of metal being ripped apart, as Optimus tore the roof of the car off the body.

"Gentlemen, let me introduce you to a friend of mine. This is Optimus Prime." The giant Autobot was looming over the car, a grumpy expression on his face.

"Taking the children was a bad move. Autobots, relieve them of their weapons." The rest of the bots surrounded the fleet of SUV's, and I spotted Bumblebee pointing his cannon at one of the soldiers. "Bee!"

My car briefly looked up from aiming his cannon, whirring as he spotted me and Sam in the leading SUV. "Get out of the car!" Optimus growled at Mr Badge, causing him and his military friends to scramble out of the car.

I calmly got out after Sam, smirking at the horrified looks on the soldier's faces. "Hey dumbass, they're not going to hurt you unless you threaten them!" Jazz chuckled at my words. "I like this one." Mr Badge was having a go at Sam behind me. I've really had enough of that shithead. Stomping over to Mr Badge, I shoved him backwards.

"Hey- you touch me, that's a federal offence!" Snatching his badge, I stepped away from him, waving the badge with a smug smile. "Do-Whatever-You-Want-And-Get-Away-With-It badge, right?"

Mr Badge got all defensive, crossing his arms. "Yeah, acting all tough now that you've got your big alien friends around." Making things worse for him, he was suddenly sprayed with oil.

Holding back a giggle at Mr Badges face, I covered my mouth with a hand. "Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man." Damn, was Bumblebee peeing on him? That's awesome! Sam, gaining his balls back, ordered Mr Badge around. "Alright tough guy. Take it off. All of it."

With the help of threatening metal robots, Mr Badge and his trusted men in black were stripped of their suits and left in their boxers. For good measure, Sam and I handcuffed them to poles.

"Optimus, incoming!" Ironhide alerted Optimus to incoming helicopters. Reinforcements I'll bet. "Roll out!" Optimus held out a hand to Sam and I, allowing both of us to climb onto his hand. "Up you get."

Once we were both holding onto his shoulder plating, he ran for it. It was extremely uncomfortable, having to hang onto a giant robot as he ran through populated streets, trying to avoid any human casualties. But we managed until those damn helicopters caught up to us.

"Optimus, they're hunting you down! We can hide under the bridge, take a left!" It was a miracle Optimus heard me, but he took my advice, heading towards the Bridge that resided over the open sewer channel. "Hang on, children."

Sam held on to one of Optimus's shoulder plates, while I found a metal pipe that I could hook an arm around to keep myself in place. Optimus climbed under the bridge, holding himself up by the concrete supports, Sam and I struggling to hold onto him. It was a lot harder than I'd imagined.

The annoying helicopter passed beneath us, as I noticed Bumblebee, also underneath the bridge, on the other side. "Rose, Rose I can't hold on!" Sam was struggling to hang on, seeing as how Optimus was horizontal, rather than vertical. "Just try!"

He started to slide down, and I had to grab his wrist to stop him from falling. The helicopter had moved on, but if one of us fell now, we'd be discovered. "Shit-" I lost my grip on my brother's wrist, and he fell from Optimus' shoulder. "SAM!"

I let go of Optimus, trying to grab Sam as I fell. My stupid plan didn't work, and I had to thank my lucky stars for our guardian, who managed to catch us before we hit the concrete below. But at the cost of our detection.

"There! Bring em' in!" The squadron of soldiers was coming towards us. "Bee, you've got to go!" Sam tried to get our guardian to leave, but he was adamant to defend us.

Wires with hooks at the end were launched from SUVs, latching onto Bee. "Stop it! Let go of him!" Bee nearly dropped us in his haste to put us down, before he was dragged to the ground forcefully.

As Sam dragged me to my feet, Mr Badge approached us again, wearing his bulletproof vest again. "Remember me?" I wanted so badly to hit him. "Sadly."

Soldiers grabbed Sam and I, forcing us towards the black SUVs. "Bee! Get off me you asshat-" I struggled, trying to break the grip of the soldier holding me. Bumblebee was trapped, held down by wires. "Bumblebee!"

I felt horrible, leaving my guardian to those damn soldiers. But the guilt was tripled upon hearing his loud whines. Without his voice, he was left with nothing but low whines and echoing whirs.

"We can't leave him. Sam, come on!" I tried to fight my captor, but he was very tough with me, gripping my elbows tightly. "Shut up and get in the car." I spat at Mr Badge, angrily kicking out at one of the other soldiers. "Get her inside. We're heading back."

~*~

Let me know if you're enjoying it ❤️