After dinner shinanogans

After dinner Dravin took me out to a huge red barn with white trim. The sun was just beginning to set, I could hear the horses before we even got inside. Which made me all that more excited.
"Do you even know how to ride a horse?" Dravin asked unsure.
"Of course I do" I said in excitement.
"We have a total of 30 horses, come on in." We walked into the barn and I could see all the horses.
"Wow, how can you choose?" I said taking in all the beauty.
"Which one do you want to ride?" He asks. I walked down the aisle of the barn looking to my left and to my right, I stopped in front of a beautiful black stallion.
"This one" I say touching the horses head.
"Ah. This is one of our best horses Aarion, he's won the most awards but he's retired now." I leaned closer and I could feel Aarion's breath on my face, he started to munch on my hair as I kissed his cheek.
"Mmmh he smells good." Aarion huffed.
"I think he likes you." I smiled.
"Can we go now?" I said impatiently. I really wanted to ride. This was the most familiar thing to me from being in a new country and new home.
"Sure. Dravin laughs. Let me just get you a saddle" He turns to walk away but I stop him.
"That's ok, I know how to ride bareback." I got up on my horse with ease and I could tell Dravin was impressed. Which made me feel good.
"Really?" He says smirking at me.
"Yes. I said laughing a little. Is that so hard to believe?"
"Well yeah a little. I just never thought a rich girl from Chicago knew how to ride bareback." I hated that word. Rich.
"Well I don't ride horses in Chicago. My parents own a summer place in Tennessee and that's where I do all my riding. We have a trail that goes into the woods and there's a river where I stop and let my horse Jasper rest." Jasper was an appaloosa pony who was grey and white.
"Sounds like a nice place to live." He says.
"Yeah it really is I love it there." Dravin smiles at me.
"Let's go. I'm sure Gray, Thorne and the girls are already there."
"There? Where's there?" I said raising a brow.
"The lake. We always ride to the lake and spend a couple hours there. Come on." He got on a horse that matched mine, except his horse was female, we headed down a long dirt road in the woods, it was dark except for the moonlight coming through the trees.
This is gorgeous. It reminds me of Tennessee. Dravin was in front of me and his horse started to gallop, mine followed his, we were riding for a long time then we came upon a clearing, I could see the lake.

 Dravin was in front of me and his horse started to gallop, mine followed his, we were riding for a long time then we came upon a clearing, I could see the lake

Grayson, Thorne, Ambrosia and Athena were there.
"What the hell took you guys so long." Grayson said.
Dravin just brushed it off not answering him and got off his horse.
He then came over to me and put his hand out for me to take, helping me off my horse, he grabbed my waist.
"Thanks." I said pulling my hair back. I smiled and looked into his eyes for a brief second.
"This place is beautiful. I can only imagine what it looks like during the day." I hope to come back here again. I love it.
"Hey Alissa come sit down." Athena waves to me. I walked over to her and Ambrosia and sat on a blanket that was facing the water, there was a fire going in a small rock formation in the sand.
"So Alissa how are you liking Romania so far?" Thorne asks. I was kinda surprised he was talking to me since he was really quiet at dinner.
"Yeah I'm really liking it here a lot, thanks for making me feel welcome." Ambrosia rolled her eyes shaking her head.
"The hell's your problem?" Dravin spat. He looked at Ambrosia.
"I just don't see why you guys like her so much. I mean she's acting like she's staying here forever." She said bitterly.
"Stop acting like a bitch and get over yourself." Gray yelled at her.
"Fine I'll just leave then, you all seem to like her better than your own sister." There was hurt in her voice.
"Even you Athena!" She looked at her sister. She got on her white horse and sped away down the path.
"Sorry about that Alissa." Dravin looked at me sympathetically.
"Why doesn't she like me? She doesn't even know me."
"That's why she doesn't like you, she doesn't know you and she doesn't like new people, especially when they're living in our house." Thorne said.
"Don't take it personal she's always like this. Athena gives me a reassuring smile. She'll come around, just give her time." I nodded.
"Thanks for making me feel like one of you guys, it's hard moving to a new place when you don't know anyone." I said shyly.
"It's no problem, besides you don't deserve to be treated like the way she treats you, I can tell you're a nice person. Dravin smiles making my heart flutter. I'd like to get to know you better." He said. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.
"I'd like that." I say yawning. He smiles that smile I like and I blush a little bit. Thankfully no one could see because of the fire's orange hue. I laid back on the blanket closing my eyes and found myself falling asleep.