Visitor

I climbed the huge staircase with my luggage in hand and went to my assigned room

I climbed the huge staircase with my luggage in hand and went to my assigned room. Mrs. Mikaels said it was the room with the black feather on the door, I found my room easier than expected, it was the 2nd door on the right from a huge stained glass window.
My room was amazing, a queen size mahogany bed frame sat in front of me. The bedding looked like it was made for royalty.
The royal blue comforter looked so soft, I couldn't help but jump into bed without even thinking about unpacking. I was exhausted from the plane ride, and getting to sleep for a few hours sounded perfect.
I looked at the clock it read 12:30 pm. Dinner wasn't until later tonight.at least I'll get a few hours in. I hope. I didn't even bother to cover myself with a blanket. I was too tired. I got into a comfortable position and I slowly felt my eyes begin to feel heavy. Then all I could see was darkness.

Athena and Ambrosia

    I just happened to open my eyes the slightest bit and woke up to a girl staring at me

    I just happened to open my eyes the slightest bit and woke up to a girl staring at me. Her green eyes were friendly looking, almost like Dravin's eyes but more kind. Her long curly dark brown hair hung down past her shoulders.
"What the hell." I said jumping up.
"Hi, I'm Athena." Her smile made me feel safe somehow.
"Umm hi. Why are you in my room staring at me?" This is very weird.
"I saw your door open and just let myself in, I thought you'd be awake but you weren't so I just sat on the edge of the bed and watched you sleep, you looked so peaceful." She smiled widely, exposing her perfect white teeth. I wasn't exactly mad at her but I was surprised.
"Oh ok I'm..."She cut me off before I could finish.
"Alissa. I know, Dravin told me about you." She smiled widely.
"Really? I said. Sounding a little too excited. Uh cool." I tried to compose myself. I cleared my throat.
"Yeah, he said there's a Hum... She stuttered. I mean a girl named Alissa who just got here with her parents and that they're gonna be living with us. I came to introduce myself since our rooms are right next to each other's." She was very weird and very forward but I liked her.
"Oh, well nice to meet you. I said sheepishly.What time is it?" I said looking at the clock.
"Almost 4:00." She said. I gasped. I slept longer than I thought I would. As I was scrambling to get everything I needed to get ready I heard a voice coming from the hallway.
"Athena where are you?"
"Uh oh, that's Ambrosia, I better go. Sit by me at dinner ok?" She said exiting the room. I nodded. I grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom, which was also in my room. The tile on the bathroom floor was grey and so did the shower. The shower door was see through which I didn't care for. I set my things on the square shaped sink and hopped into the shower with my shampoo and conditioner. I turned the water on and began to wash my hair, feeling the warm water hit my skin. I had to get the plane stench off of me. After I was done cleaning myself I stepped out and wrapped myself in a warm towel, also putting one around my head. I looked through the pile on the sink and threw on my clothes. I chose to wear a grey T- shirt with a burgundy cardigan, black leggings, and chocolate brown boots, with a plaid scarf. I took the blow dryer and started drying my wet hair. I looked into the rectangular mirror above the sink seeing my blue-green eyes and chestnut brown hair.

Alissa

 I hope this is ok for dinner

I hope this is ok for dinner. I want to make a good first impression at my new home. I still can't believe I'm in Romania or that I'm in a fricken castle right now. I inhaled deeply, fixed my hair and put on same natural looking makeup. This will definitely take some getting used to. I'm not in Chicago anymore and the realization hit me. I'm having a hard time with leaving my old home, my old friends. Well just Alec. It's going to be difficult but I'll try my best to be happy here. For my parents sake.