Morning sunshine

I woke up in my bed, at least I thought it was my bed

I woke up in my bed, at least I thought it was my bed. The room was different and the bed looked like it was made for a king. Crimson colors filled the large room. I was still in the same clothes I wore yesterday but my boots were off. The sun was shining making the room bright. Who's room am I in? I thought. How did I get back to the castle?
"Morning sunshine." I heard a male voice. I sat up quickly and looked in the direction it came from. Over in the right corner Dravin was sitting in a big leather chair by the window, sipping a glass of dark red liquid. Wine this early?
"How did I get back here?" I said.
"You fell asleep by the fire last night so I carried you." He said nonchalantly.
"Why am I in your room?" I say looking at him.
"Because I wanted to get to know you better, and because I don't know where your room is." He smirked.
"So because you wanted to get to know me better, you had to bring me into your room?" I said with a raised eyebrow.
"Well that's not the only reason." He said. He sets his drink down and gets up from his chair walking over to the bed. He stops in front of me, looking me up and down and stares into my eyes. He puts his right hand on my face cupping my cheek, he tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear. This was becoming a normal thing with him. I felt my body tingle all over as he touched my face.
"What are yo_ he cuts me off, placing his lips on mine, he kisses me gently, but it soon leads to a full on make out session. My head was saying "oh my god I can't believe this is happening" and my heart was saying "please don't ever let this end."
He started to kiss my neck, I pushed him on the bed, and started kissing him again, he smelled so good, it was a combination of teak and musk, his smell reminded me of the woods, i ran my fingers through his short black hair, kissing his lips.
"Dravin!" said a voice from the hall, we both jumped and got up, I looked in the mirror quickly and tried to fix my messed up hair as Grayson entered the room.
"Hey Gray, what's up?" Dravin said clearing his throat.
"Uhh." Gray said looking at the both of us. He quickly put two and two together and smiled.
"Right, anyway, Dad wanted me to tell you that the Wolfe family have been nervous about their changes. He made quotations with his fingers. And asked if you could help Elu and Eyota?"
"Yeah of course. I'll talk to them about it when they get here."
"Actually only Eyota is here, Elu couldn't make it"
"Where is he?" Dravin asks suspiciously.
"Let's just say he's having a bad day, if you know what I mean." Grayson raised a brow.
"Ah gotcha. I'll be down soon" Dravin smiled slightly. Gray leaves the room.
"Sorry we didn't get to.... you know." I blushed red.
"I should probably go anyway." I was so embarrassed by what just happened. I can't believe that happened. I was frantically looking for my boots, I finally found them and I headed to the door. Dravin grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, he touched my cheek and kissed me again.
"I'll see you downstairs. He whispered. His voice sent goosebumps down by arm. I left his room thinking about what the hell that was back there. That's so unlike you Alissa. I scolded myself. Dravin makes me crazy, I couldn't help it. I ran down the hall and found my room, I quickly changed my clothes into something more casual, black converse, a grey t-shirt and blue jeans are what I threw on. I brushed my hair looking in the mirror, it was a mess. When I thought I looked presentable enough I ran downstairs and found the twins eating breakfast with a new girl I'd never seen before.

 When I thought I looked presentable enough I ran downstairs and found the twins eating breakfast with a new girl I'd never seen before

Her eyes were the bluest I'd ever seen and her long black hair and olive skin went perfectly together.
"Morning Alissa." Athena says in a cheery manner.
"Morning." I smiled. I sat down across from Athena, Ambrosia was on her right and the new girl was on her left.
"Alissa this is Eyota, she's been our friend for what seems like forever. Eyota looked at me warmly.
"It's so nice to meet you Alissa" She sounds American.
"Nice to meet you too. I say shyly. I could hear Eyota whisper into Athena's ear.
"She's even more beautiful than you said, Does Dravin find her irresistible?" She said rolling her eyes.
"I read his mind and he definitely finds her attractive but I'm not sure about irresistible." Athena laughs. Did I hear that correctly? Read his mind? Does Dravin found me attractive? I smiled and touched my check where he had his hand, i grabbed a piece of toast from the table, and shoved some eggs and bacon on my plate. I decided not to ask what she meant. I took a bite out of my toast.
"Oh i was wondering about something Gray said earlier." I said in a mumble. Everyone looked at me. I should learn to not speak with my mouth full. I finished chewing and continued.
"He came into Dravin's room and said something about the Wolfe family needing help with their changes?"
"What the hell were you doing in my brother's room exactly" Ambrosia says with a snarky attitude. I could feel my face heat up.
"I uh was just talking to him, thanked him for showing me a good time last night at the lake." That was a total lie but i had to tell them something, I couldn't let them know i had just had a steamy make out session with their brother. Athena and Eyota looked at each other in surprise.
"Umm well." Athena says not quite sure what to say. Eyota jumps in.
"Me and my brother Elu are the Wolfe's, that's or last name."
"Oh, what kind of changes do you need help with?" I say shoving another bite of food in my mouth.
"We're just having a difficult time adjusting to our new life style, that's all. Dravin has some experience in that field."
"What do you mean?" I frowned. Ambrosia then slams her hands down on the table breaking her plate, causing everyone to jump.
"For god's sakes Alissa just forget about it."  She yells at me, getting up and leaving. Her heels clicked away as left. Thorne then walks in the room.
"What the hells wrong with her?" He motions behind him.
"Oh ya know, she's being extra bitchy today" Athena says rolling her eyes.
"She hates me." i say to Thorne.
"Don't worry about her,  I'll take care of it." He says. I couldn't believe my ears, those words. "I'll take care of her." That's something Alec would say, in fact he did say it, when i asked him what he did to Jake, he said "I took care of it." Ok this is getting weird. He looks like Alec and is so much like him. I'm going to talk to Dravin after breakfast.
"Thanks Thorne." He smiled.

*************************************************************************
I finished eating and headed upstairs to Dravin's room, he unexpectedly passed me in the hall and i grabbed his arm pulling him into my room.
"We need to talk."
"About what happened earlier? Why talk when we can just continue where we left off." He says grabbing my waist.
"Dravin this is serious." I say pushing him away.
"And what I'm talking about isn't?" he says with a smirk. I took my phone out of my pants pocket.
"I didn't want to bring this up yesterday because I just thought it was a coincidence, but Thorne looks exactly like my best friend Alec." I pulled up a picture of Alec and I held up my phone. He took it looking concerned.
"This can't be possible. He frowned at the screen. I had a vision of you and Thorne together, but it makes more sense now that it was your friend Alec." He continued looking at my phone.
"Wait what? You had a vision?" I said in shock. Dravin's eyes widened.
"Uhhh, ok listen, I've seen us together in the future, we end up together and we have kids, and _ I cut him off.
"Whoa whoa whoa, back up. How the hell can you see the future? Are you psychic or something?"
"Not exactly." He swallowed hard.
"Dravin just tell me, I can handle it, besides you obviously know how I'm gonna react, you said we end up together right?" Hearing that made me feel happy, I somehow knew he and I would end up together, now that he confirmed it I was so excited.
"What do you mean not exactly" I said.
"It's complicated." He says with a sigh.
"Just tell me, please." I said quietly, reassuring him I'm not going to freak out. He closed his eyes and gulped.
"We're vampires Alissa."