Chapter 21|No Mercy!|

Start from the beginning

Next round... (Tenya Iida vs. Shihai Kuroirou)

"He's the kid with engines in his legs, Tenya Iida from Class 1-A! Versus...a boy who can merge into anything that's black, Shihai Kuroirou! Begin!"

Iida got ready to sprint. As he sprinted towards the boy, he merged with his smoke until it was no longer black. Once Iida realized the quirks of the boy, he decided he'd have to be more careful. Eventually, Iida used his speed and pushed Kuroirou out of bounds.

"Kuroirou is out of bounds! So, Iida advances to the next round!"

Next round...(Yuga Aoyama vs Neito Monoma)

"Let's hope that gaudy belt serves some kind of purpose. It's Yuga Aoyama from Classe 1-A!" Yuga winked and waved to the audience. "Bonjour!"

"And the worlds most powerful copy cat! Neito Monoma from Class 1-B! Fifth match, begin!"

Monoma ended up touching Aoyama and started attacking Aoyama. Aoyama was doing a pretty good job of dodging, until he got a stomachache and was defenseless. Monoma then picked him up and tossed him out of bounds.

I stood up from my chair and waved to Izuku. "I have to go now, bye Izu!" He smiled and waved as I walked to the waiting room.

NEXT BATTLE! (Y/N vs. Ochako Ururaka!) THIS BATTLE WILL NOT BE SUMMARIZED!

I stretched in player waiting room one. Katsuki opened the door. "I came to wish you good luck, GO KICK SOME *SS! NO MERCY!" I smirked. "HELL YEAH!" We fist bumped and hugged. We gave each other a thumbs up as he walked out the room. 'I got this! NO MERCY!' I took off my shoes and socks as I got ready to enter the arena.

"The sixth match!" I walked into the arena. "Hey, it's the adorable girl from earlier! Not only is she adorable, she's unbelievably strong! And she's...barefoot?! From Class 1-A, it's (Y/N) Bakugou!" The crowd roared. "Versus another adorable girl, Ms.Zero-Gravity herself! Also from Class 1-A, it's Ochako Ururaka!"

A smirk that resembled my brother's crept onto my face. "BEGIN!"

"Concrete, encase her, but don't hurt her," I said quickly. Right on cue, the concrete basically ate her only leaving her head sticking out.

"(Y/N) Bakugou! Her quirk: Manipulation! She can do whatever she wants to anything that isn't connected to a brain or has free will. Just as long as she touches it with her bare skin." Present Mic said over the speakers. He wasn't completely right.

"Ururaka has been immobilized. Bakugou wins!" I smirked mockingly. "I'll get her out," I said. "Let her out," I said. The concrete spat her out, but not harshly. I walked out of the arena as the crowd cheered.

As I walked towards my seat, a man spoke to me. "Congrats, (Y/N). He'd be proud," the man said as he walked by. 'Huh?' I shrugged it off and walked back to my seat.

"(Y/N)! That was incredible!" Izuku said once he saw me. "Yeah! You have such an amazing quirk, lucky!" I smiled. "Thanks, that's really sweet of you to say!"

Momo tapped her chin. "I just realized, if you and Katsuki are twins, why are your quirks so different? Twins generally have fairly similar quirks, but yours isn't," she asked. Ashido nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, why are they so different? Your quirks aren't even close!" As I took my seat I looked at Katsuki. He looked a bit guilty, like he knew the answer, but couldn't say. I shrugged. "I'm not sure."

Next battle...(Eijirou Kirishima vs. Sen Kaibara)

"He's a passionate, manly fighter made of rock! The hero course's Eijirou Kirishima! Versus, hero course's Sen Kaibara!"

Sen Kaibara had a cold face, very similar to a dual-haired boy I knew. "BEGIN!" Kaibara used his quirk making Kirishima spin around and around until he was dizzy.

Kirishika hardened and stuck his hand into the ground to keep his balance. Once he regained his balance, he punched Kaibara, sending him to the ground. Kirishima grabbed his feet and swung him out of the arena.

"Kaibara is out of bounds! Kirishama advances to the next round!" I cheered,"YEAH! GO KIRISHIMA!"

I stood up. "Hey, I'm going to go check up on Katsuki," I whispered to Izuku. "Ok, see you, (Y/N)." I waved and ran off.

I opened the door to waiting room 1. "KATSUKI!" I yelled in a cheerful tone. I ran to him and gave him a big head. "GO OUT THERE AND KICK SOME *SS!...Just don't hurt her too much." He raised an eyebrow. I giggled. "Otherwise, NO MERCY!" He smiled. "NO MERCY!"

We were only 5 years old. I looked down and blinked back tears. "Kats, I'm scared." My voice was shaky.

He patted my head,"Hey, no mercy!" I giggled and wiped away my tears. "No mercy!"

Next battle... (Katsuki Bakugou vs. Mina Ashido)

"The eighth and final battle in this round of matches! He was kind of a hot shot in middle school, and just look at that determined face. From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugou." I shot up from my seat. "WOOO! KATSUKI!" I yelled. "Versus, the one I'm personally rooting for, also from Class 1-A, Mina Ashido!"

Ashido had a playful, but nervous, smile on her face. Katsuki, like usual, was being the definition of intimidation. "BEGIN!"

Katsuki automatically started making explosions. Ashido was doing well at dodging the explosions until she threw some acid at Katsuki, which made him angrier.

He landed a hit on her, which made her go flying a bit. She ended up landing on her feet, but out of the ring. "Ashido is out of the ring, Bakugou wins!"

"MAN! What's up with these twins? They're crazy powerful! With that, the first round it complete! We're taking a quick break, then we're back with more matches!"

Heeyyyyooooo! I was very tired while writing, so sorry for mistakes. I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all so so so much!

PLUS:
THANK YOU ALL FOR 300 VIEWS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!