[Season 1] Part 1 - Visit Dani 1

MIA POV -

I was walking into a room that had a very bad smell from hospital medicine when I saw Dani Pedrosa lying there, on a white hospital bed with lots of wires plugged on his body.

He opened his eyes and saw me when I sat in the chair beside him. "Hi," I started. "You look so bad, eh?"

He laughed. "Yeah, ever better," he said and suddenly his eyes turned towards the door like looking for something. "You're alone? Where is Marc?"

I smiled and tried to cover up my feelings from Dani. "I don't know - and yes, I'm alone."

"Hey, you two fight again?" Dani asked. His black eyes slipped into my eyes, but I quickly looked down.

"Stop talking about him. Let's talk about you!" I said.

"You know? I'm just worried about the two of you. Are you okay?" Dani asked.

I just keep quiet. I have no words to reply, but he still looks at me. "Stop, Dan!"

Dani rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

"Look, I came here just wanted to say this to you, Dan. You are a good driver. I hope you can recover quickly. Destiny must pay for all of this!"

Dani laughs. "Yeah, thank you."

"You have the right to win, Dani. You are very entitled. Trust me," I said.

He smiled. "Thank you, Mia. You're very kind."

"You're welcome, Dan. Everything will be fine. Just focus on your recovery now, ok?" I said encouragingly.

"Yeah, I'll try, Mia," Dani said.

I smiled, and then suddenly the door opened. It only took a few seconds until the scent of the sea from his body burst into this room. My eyes were immediately trapped by the brown eyes. Thick eyebrows, firm cheek jaws, soft full lips ....

"Excuse me, Dan." I pushed my chair back. "I have to go."

My step was heavy to turn my body towards the door, but I still did it too. "Get well soon, ok? Can't wait to see you in race!"

My footsteps sounded so rude. But I don't care anymore. Especially when I passed by the man without glancing at him for a millisecond. I grabbed the handle of the cold door, opened it and rushed out of the room.

He was my boyfriend, Marc Marquez.

***

―TO BE CONTINUED

RELEASED EVERY FRIDAY