[Season 2] Part 2 - Barcelona

Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never, ever be the same

Never Be The Same - Camilla Cabello

***

MARC POV -

Vacationing with Mia for a week in Indonesia is just a bullshit! The proof is that I have to return to the circuit for a test on the third day of my holiday. Luckily, Jose has finished taking care of my new house in Barcelona. So Mia can stay there for a while while waiting for me to come home.

Because since Alya died, I couldn't possibly leave her alone in Indonesia. The thought of taking her to test with me on the circuit was also a bad idea! How can I concentrate while my girlfriend is clinging to me all the time? No, no. It's better if she's in Spain. Safer.

At first I wanted to leave it at my mother's house, in Cervera, but she refused. It was too fast for her. So I decided to leave it at the new house in Barcelona.

I haven't seen the house in person. Everything is taken care of by Jose. Selected by Jose, decorated by Jose in just three days. I really trust him. He's got pretty good taste.

The house is quite big, I think. The area is about more than a thousand square meters. It has two floors, several rooms, and a swimming pool behind the house. To make it safer, I told Jose to hire some helpers and security guards for the house.

Of course there is a large garage! That is for sure.

"Do you have to leave now darling?" asked Mia.

Her hands were still around my waist. Lately I feel like she's a little spoiled. Maybe this is still because of Alya.

"Yeah, I'll miss my flight soon if you keep hugging me," I answered.

She removed her hand slowly. "Remember your promise, okay?"

I frowned. "Which promise do I make?"

Mia snorted, looking like she was a little annoyed with my answer. "All your promises."

I picked up my tote bag which I had put on the floor. "Yes, I remember. Don't worry," I answered casually. "I'll go first. See you in Barcelona, darling," I said, kissing her forehead. Then rushed to my plane.

We parted ways at Soekarno Hatta airport and she took her own flight to Spain.

***

After the test was finished, I immediately visited Mia in Barcelona.

Jose sure has good taste! The house is really very big. I can already imagine living here with Mia and our children in the future. Our children will definitely be happy with a house this size. I will allow them to play bicycles inside the house.

I looked for Mia in the kitchen---a place where I usually could always find her, but it turned out that Mia wasn't there. Then I ran to the second floor, there was a large main room. There were some of Mia's things neatly arranged and her suitcase beside the cupboard, but Mia wasn't there either.

I stepped onto the balcony in the room and saw the view behind the house which turned out to be a swimming pool.

I looked at the swimming pool carefully. Then I saw something in the swimming pool water moving. The water slowly, but surely moves in a dynamic movement.

I quickly stepped down and went straight to the swimming pool. It turns out it's true, it's Mia. She was swimming there.

I saw her swimming from the edge of the swimming pool. A second later I realized, she was only wearing a bikini. So far I have never seen her wear a bikini. It turns out she is a thousand times sexier than other women I often see in bikinis.