Now I Have To Wait

Jessy's POV

It's almost the end of two weeks and I finally finished my application for the job. A few days ago, I kinda forgot about it but now I got it. From what the application says, bartender pays really well and the only thing we need to wear is a suit, but without the jacket. I find that a pretty cool dress code since I love wearing suits. I was dressed up like I did yesterday and I was at my house and I called Masa. The phone was ringing.

M - Hello?

J - hey Masa

M - what's up?

J - well I just called to tell you that I finished my application and that I'm going to give it to you.

M - okay. I'll give you the address.

J - okay.

We both hung up and he sent me his address. I drove to his house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and he was shirtless. My eyes ended up looking at his abs. "Umm hello? Are you okay?" Masa asked. I immediately looked up at him after he said that. "O-oh y-yea I'm fine. Um..i just came here to give you my application so you can turn it in for me." I said as I pulled out my application. "Uh....i was on my way to work right now so you can just come with me when I'm finished dressed." He said. "Okay well I'll just wait in-" I was about to turn around to leave until he grabbed my wrist. I looked down and then looked at him. My heart started pounding loudly. "Wait. You can just wait in the house, it'll be fine." Masa said. My heart was beating faster and I almost got flustered. "What about my car?" I asked. "Just leave it there. I'll drive you." He suggested as he let go of my wrist and gestured me to come inside. "Uh...ok sure." PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!. I thought as I went inside and sat down on the couch. I saw him go to his room and then after 5 minutes, he came out wearing a suit without the jacket, just like the dress code.

"So you're ready to go?" Masa asked getting his keys. "Yea...lets go," I said and stood up. We both headed out into his car and he drove. We both sat silently. "So...are you ready?" He asked me as he stopped at the stoplight. "Well... I am a little nervous, but I think I'll be fine," I said. "Don't worry, you'll do great. I believe in you." He said as he smiled at me. I smiled a little back. "Thanks, I kinda needed that." I said.

We got to the hotel and he parked his car. We both went inside and that's when we saw the manager talking to one of the employees. He turned his head and then saw us. He smiled. He walked towards us and I was already getting nervous that I was starting to sweat. I felt a hand on my back rubbing up and down. I turned and it was Masa. "You'll be fine." He mouthed out to me. I nodded. "AYE HOW'S MY FAVORITE EMPLOYEE. GIVE YOUR BIG MAN A HUG." The manager hugged Masa tightly to the point when he couldn't breathe. I was shocked at his strength. "Boss...let go I can't breathe," Masa said. The manager let go while Masa was struggling for breath. "Anyways I came to give you her application so...if you want to do the interview now you can." He said giving the manager my application. He was skimming through it. "Well I have time on my hands, so I can just do the interview now. So Jessy, follow me to my office please." The manager said gesturing me to follow him. I looked at Masa. "Go on you'll be fine." He said. I like that that he still encourages me through this. Okay, I'm ready to do this.

Time Skip
The interview was done and I walked out of the office. The manager said that he's gonna call me when he makes his decision. In my perspective, I think I answered the questions and I was making eye contact. So overall my communication is kinda good. I walked into the lobby and then I saw Masa walking out of the kitchen. The minute he saw me, he came up to me. "So how did it go?" He asked. "I think it went well. He told me that he's going to call me when he makes his decision. Now I have to wait." I said. "Well, you came out right on time because right now in on break for 20 minutes. So if you want we can go get something to eat?" He asked. "You want to?" I asked. "Yea of course. To be honest..." He came and whispered into my ear. "There were people who wanted me to eat lunch with them... I don't want to have lunch with them fake ass mother fuckers." He said. I started chuckling. "Oh god look at you throwing shade" I teased. "It's not throwing shade if it's the truth." He said. "Geez, bro. Well...anyway, where are we eating?" I asked as we were walking out. "Well, I was thinking McDonald's." He said. "Yea sure. I'll go." I said.