Who Is The New Co-Worker? Pt. 1

I was gonna write the sex talk as the next part, but I think that it's moving too fast, especially when I already mentioned that a new co worker is coming in, oh and guess who it is cuz it'll be a little surprise. So comment on here to see who it is. Crazy that I didn't put a picture, but its okay, I'll do it here (you'll find out who).

Masa POV
Monday.....the worst day in earth where suffering will continue until Friday. Just like going to school and being with 'people' ugh. Well, at this job, it's cool cuz my co workers and my girlfriend is there so it makes it all worthwhile. Anywho, this is also the day I train the new co worker that is coming today. I honestly don't know what to expect because I've never trained anyone before and it's really giving me a little bit of anxiety, however hopefully this newcomers listens to me, follows orders accurately, and does NOT act like an jackass. I went to the locker room to change into my job clothes, and as I was about to leave, I heard the door open. "Masa, my boy. Good morning." The manager said and I screamed in shocked and covered myself as much as I could (he wasn't really naked, but still). "Can't you knock?" I asked. "Nope. Anyways I'm here to introduce you to the new co worker. You can come here, newbie." The manager said and then someone appeared. My God.....the last person that I thought I would never see....the person that has annoyed me since forever and has always ALWAYS try to piss me off.

"HUH?!?!?!?! NATSU?!?!?" I screamed in shock

"HUH?!?!?!?! NATSU?!?!?" I screamed in shock. "Hey bro, what's up?" He said. "Oh damn, you guys are brothers?" The manager asked and we all went silent. "Welp, um......ima go to my office and uh- yall can have a chat, k?" The manager said as he left and slammed the door. I looked at Natsu in shock and anger. "The fuck is you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms. "Hey bro, nice abs." He said as he looked and walked around. "STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION!!!!" I shouted as I realized that the the locker room walls are thin. Let me calm down for a sec. I thought. "I won't ask again. What are you doing here?" I asked putting my work shirt on. "Isn't it obvious. I'm here to work." He said. "Here to work? Wait.....are YOU the new trainee?" I asked. "Yup. I hope you take care of me." Natsu said. No fucking wonder he was being suspicious when he was on his laptop. I thought.

Flashback
When I finished taking a shower, I saw Natsu on his computer and it looked like he was applying for jobs. "Hey, Natsu." I said and he got scared that he slapped his laptop closed. "Uh, yea bro. What is it?" He asked straightening himself up. "What are you doing on the computer?" I asked in suspicion. "Um....well.....PORN...I was watching porn." He said. I raised one of my eyebrows. "Why in the living fuck would you watch porn in MY living room?." I asked. "Um...." He started until I interrupted him. "First, watch porn in your room (previously Caz's room). Second.....God ugh." I finished as I walked away not wanting to say anything more.

I snapped out of it. "I will gladly take care of you, out of the hotel." I said as I was going to drag him out of the locker room and out of the hotel. "Come on, you can't seriously mean that, right?" He asked holding me back. "What about your bartending job that you worked before?" I asked. "Oh yea...I told that douche that I quit." He said.

"WHY THE LIVING FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS?!?!?" I yelled

"WHY THE LIVING FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS?!?!?" I yelled. "Because I literally told him that im sick and tired getting in trouble for defending the victims and having my paycheck cut less for that and I also said that we should do what this one club did and apply it to us where if customers do some dumb shit, we won't be held responsible." He said. I bet he did his research and was so jealous that he quit his job to work here. I thought. "And do you know what the fuck he said?" "What?" I responded rubbing the bridge of my nose. "He said no. Did not give a damn. Told me that I shouldnt have knocked out douchebags who didn't drink responsibly, ruining someone's night, that itll look bad on the club. Fucking douche. So I told him to his face that I quit, and slammed the fucking towel on his face." He said crossing his arms.

(See above picture)

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! You know he can just blacklist you from working in an club ever again, right?" I said. "He hasn't done that yet, so it'll be fine." He said. "God you can be so reckless sometimes." I said facepalming. "Well, ill be in your care 'boss'." He said with a smirk. "Leave before I beat the shit out of you." "Okay, okay, ill wait outside." God, this dumbass. I thought.

I finished putting my work clothes on and when walked out, I saw Natsu standing beside the door. I was shook. "JESUS CHRIST." I said holding my heart. "Are you TRYING to give me a heart attack?" I asked. "Well....a little." He said and then we stood there in silent "Get your ass in the kitchen." I said. "Yes, sir." He said as he left. I sighed annoyingly. This is going to be a long day. I thought.

Few hours later
After training Natsu and him being an annoying ass to the point where he is raising my blood pressure, the day finally ended as both of us were changing our clothes in the locker room. "So, do you understand what you need to do?" I asked. "Yup, I think so. It's better than handling customers myself, personally." He said. "Good. Since you're gonna stay here for a while, you need to learn the ropes. When were working, don't talk to me as your brother, but as your co worker. Also, don't embarrass me in front of my co workers, please. And please don't do anyth-" I was talking until I saw that Natsu was nowhere to be found. This asshole. I thought. I quickly changed and left to catch up to him.