His Brother is Interested in Me

Jessy's POV

So, im getting ready for this hangout with Masa's brother and, I don't know, I got a feeling that maybe Natsu is interested in me? Like i got this vibe where he's trying to get with me, but at the same time doesn't he know that his brother is dating me? Maybe im overthinking it, but it was just a feeling that i have. I didn't want to be too cute nor sexy, but just casual, so i went with this outfit.

I honestly don't know how it's going to go, but hopefully, it will go well

I honestly don't know how it's going to go, but hopefully, it will go well. I honestly want to get to know Masa's family, since we're together and all and i also want him to get to know mine as well. So, I'm guessing meeting his brother is a start. I was about to walk out until my mom stopped me. "woah, woah, wait a sec.....where do you think you're going dressing like that?" She asked with a cleaver in her hand. "Mom, can you put the cleaver away, please? It's no wonder I didn't have a lot of friends when I was in school." I said. "Oops." She said under her breath as she put the cleaver back on the cutting board. "So....where are you going?" She asked again. "Well, I'm going out with a friend." I said as I was fixing my hair. "What friend?" "Mom, its Masa's brother." "Huh?....why are you hanging out with him? Ehh, whatever, have fun. But, be aware." She said as she walked back to the kitchen. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Just watch out. Sometimes brothers would fight over a girl at times, so just be careful." She said. "Mom, it'll be fine. I'm leaving." I said as I walked out of the door to my car. What does she mean by that? I thought. Ehh whatever.

I drove to Disney Springs and parking in an Orange parking garage (i know this is weird, but they label garages with fruits, like oranges, grapefruit, watermelon, etc. to make things easier to identify, i guess.) I just realized that I didn't ask him where to meet up since there are so many places in Disney Springs. I do hope that he's waiting for me somewhere. I don't want to be late. I thought. I walked out of the garage, walked down the stairs, and i ended up in front of the Coco-Cola Company store. I also realized that we didn't exchange info......oh shit. Ill just wait out here to see if he'll come over here. I thought. After 15 minutes, I heard someone yelling my name. "Jessy....JESSY!!!!". Someone yelled. I looked around to see where the voice came from, and then my eyes landed on someone waving at me. Is that Natsu? I thought. I looked closer and it does look like him. I decided to wave back, and i saw him approaching me. "Hey, I just realized that we didn't exchange info, and i felt really stupid for that. So, i ended up walking everywhere for the past hour." Natsu said chuckling. "Oh, it's fine. I just got here anyways. So, let's exchange info." I said and then we ended up exchanging phone numbers. "Okay, now that that's out of the way, where should we go?" He asked. "I haven't been here since i was young, so i see that a lot of things have changed." He said. "Okay, well....how about we go inside the store?" I asked. "Yea, sure." He said.

We went inside the Coco-Cola Company store and the first floor mostly had merch that are so cute

We went inside the Coco-Cola Company store and the first floor mostly had merch that are so cute. The second floor had more merch, and then the very top floor had a balcony, which is mostly where you can order alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (by elevator). After so much talking, laughing, and buying souvenirs, we decided to go to the balcony for a drink. We sat on the table and looked at the view. "So....it seems that you're cool for my bro." Natsu said. I looked at him. "Huh? Oh yea....thanks. Im glad." i said as i sipped my water. "Um.... so remember when i said that i technically haven't ruined things for my brother?" He asked. "Yea. What about it?" I asked. "Well....i kinda did something that maybe made him hate me at that point." He said. "Oh lord....what did you do?" I asked rolling my eyes playfully. "So....i kinda told her that my brother had herpes...." He said in a low voice.

"Dude....seriously?" I asked him with a straight face. "Yeeeaaaa it was kinda fucked up." Natsu said looking away. "Ya think? Lord....look i don't even want to know the reason why you did that. It's probably some typical high school bullshit as far as im concerned. Just don't do that again." I said as i sighed. "Noted." He said. "Actually, getting to know you concerning my brother is not the only reason i wanted to hang out with you." He said. Oh shit...I knew it. I thought. "After spending time with you, I am actually interested in you." He said. I started laughing. He looked at me confused. "What's so funny?" He asked. "It's just so silly how you would be interested in a person after a couple of hours of hanging out. On top of that, I'm dating your brother as well. Look I don't know what kind of bullshit you're trying to pull, but it's not funny to joke about something like that." I said. "Im actually serious." He said. I looked at him. "I am really interested in you, to the point where i want to consider dating you." He said. I looked at him shocked. Does he not realize what the fuck he is saying? I thought. "Dude....did you not hear me? Im. Dating. Your. Brother." I repeated. "I dont care. I want you." He said as he leaned in and try to kiss to me. I smacked him in the face. "I don't give a single fuck if you're interested in me. I am dating your brother and im not gonna entertain this bullshit. I don't know if this is jealousy or spite, but don't ever try to fuck with me like that. Find someone else to entertain you." I said as i poured my drink on his head and left.

I went to the parking garage and went inside my car. I was so shocked and enraged that i legit screamed in my car. Who the fuck does this fucker think he is? He knows that im dating his brother and he's STILL trying to pursue me? As if im going to fall for him. Geez, i hate guys like that, THEY MAKE ME SICK. Ugh anyway, I should probably tell Masa about this. I don't know if he's going to be angry or not, but I feel like I have to tell him before it gets out of hand. I thought.

*finally got some inspiration to write stories again. Weird lol but its worth it lol*