Who Is The New Co Worker? Pt. 2

Jessy's POV (omg is the same name as the vocalist of the neighbourhood, but different spelling 😊😊😊)
While I was working, I haven't really seen Masa pass by since he was training a trainee. I kept thinking that he's manager material. Not in California, but at least here. It's so nice that he looks out for people and really pushes them to be their best. I do hope that he does get a promotion here. It's already getting late and I'm was about to clock out. Susan (I shouldve gave yall a picture lol) came to clock out as well.

"Hey girl, did you see the new trainee?" She asked as we both changed out our work clothes to our normal ones

"Hey girl, did you see the new trainee?" She asked as we both changed out our work clothes to our normal ones. "No, I didn't really get a glimpse of him." I said checking my phone. "Well I saw him a little bit while I was on my break, and OH LORD he is so cute and hot. I wish you could've seen him." She said. "Uh huh." I said occupied with my phone checking Genshin Impact. I felt Susan's presence behind me. "If you start getting addictive to the game to the point where you have the FOMO disease, i-" She said and I interrupted her. "I know, I know, you're going to take my phone away for a whole month (even though you dont pay the phone bill) and all communications have to run through you, which will be embarassing." I said putting my phone away. She smirked pridefully. "Now come on, let's go to my house and drink." She said as we finished changing and closed the bar. "Ehhh I'm thinking about spending time with my boyfr-" I was going to finish until I heard Masa's voice.

"HEY NATSU. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU." He yelled. Natsu? Who the fuck is Natsu? I thought. "Well maybe you should've stopped talking. You were making me bored." Someone said. I saw them walked past by us. "Babe?" I asked. Masa turned around. "Babe? Hold on a sec. NATSU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, YOU JACKASS. Sorry babe, it's my brother." He said. "Your brother?" I asked. "Yea, he's the new trainee." "Trainee? Huh?" Now im confused. I thought. "Oh, bro, where are your keys, so I can unlock the door." Someone said coming back holding his hand out. "My keys? How the living hell did you get here anyways?" Masa asked. "Uber, obviously." Someone said and Masa facepalmed. "Babe, can you tell me what's going on?" I asked. "Ooh, and who would this girl might be, I wonder?" The guy approached me with a smirk, until Masa dragged him back by the collar. "Someone that you have no business meeting, now out and wait by the car." Masa said. I was still confused. As the guy walked out again annoyed, Masa turned to me. "Well I guess I better get going. See you tomorrow morning, right? Bye." Susan said as she walked away. "Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye." I said as I waved bye.

Masa came up to me to kiss me on the cheek. "So how was work?" He asked. "It was good, but don't avoid the question. Whats going on and who is that guy?" I asked. "So the guy that you just saw is my brother, and he just started training today to be part of room service. I honestly didn't think he was gonna to apply at my job, which is really REALLY embarrassing, but it happened, sadly. So....thats what happened." He said. "That's your brother? Ooh....I wanna meet him." I said until he stopped me. "Oh....babe don't you think it's late? I bet you're so tired from working all day, hmm?" "Well yea, but- " He interrupted me while he escorted me to my car. "Dont even worry about it. We can hang out tomorrow on our day off, without my brother, and you dont have to worry about anything." He said as I got in the car. "MASA, CAN I MEET YOUR GIRL?!?!" I heard Natsu yelled. "Hold on a sec. *unlocks his car and turns to Natsu* if you dont get in the car right now I WILL LITERALLY SABOTAGE YOUR JOB AND TAKE YOU HOME TO MAMA TO SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!!!!! *turns to me* anyways, bye baby." He says as he closed my door and left. Then, I saw him literally push his brother in the passenger seat and then got in the car.

"Huh.....that was weird. I wonder why he doesn't want me to meet his brother. Oh well." I shrugged as I started my car.

____________________________________________

Masa POV
While I was driving, I was annoyed by Natsu. "God, you're so annoying. First you apply to my work without telling me, purposely became an annoying jackass while I was training you, and now you wanna be an even more of a jackass and try to meet my girlfriend." I said. "Oh come on, seriously, why can't I meet your girl? Like, seriously what I did in school was immature, but you gotta get over it forreal." He said and I drove to the Walmart parking lot and brake hard until he hit his head in the front. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?! YOU COULDVE GAVE ME A CONCUSSION." Natsu yelled. "That was exactly my intention. Now, you are not gonna fuck this up for me, understand? You are not, and I repeat NOT meeting my girlfriend. When she and I want to spend time together, I want you out of the house. I dont care what you gotta do as long as you both don't meet. Understand?" I asked. "I still don't know why-" He was going to continue until I interrupted him. "Understand?!" I asked again raising my voice a little bit. "Okay, okay fine. But you can't just kick me out of the house. I'm your brother for fuck sakes." He complains. "Oh really? Last time I checked, I dont remember YOU paying the bills now do I? Oh well, my house my rules, and if you don't like it, you can be homeless or live with mama, so choose one." I said continuing to drive back to the street. "Fuck." He said under his breath and I started smirking like an idiot. He may be my little brother, but he's not gonna fuck with me this time. I thought.