'That' Talk

Ok....the purpose of this is to encourage conversations about sex and to not be afraid to talk about it (I act like it's my duty to mention it to you all, but....ahh fuck it I'll say it anyways). Personally, talking about it makes me icky and uncomfortable, HOWEVER, this is mostly how I imagine the conversation would go and progress. Consent is also important, so....without further ado, Let's start.

I was also very insecure about writing this part because I didn't know how to get rid of being uncomfortable talking about it myself, but fuck it lol (1 to 2 week writing block on getting over it)

And I just had to add this (above)

Masa POV
I'm kinda nervous talking to Jessy about....that thing. It's weird and icky and uncomfortable, like bro I've never took sex Ed in school (au: seriously I haven't 😳). It's like I've heard and know about it, but I haven't necessarily ever done it. I do wonder what it feels like tho.....I mean..I remember Natsu telling his first time and I had to pretend that I didn't hear it cuz I wasn't ready for that conversation. BUT....I am grown and I should be mature about this. Just pretend that it's nothing but also listen deeply, but don't show that you're not ready or uncomfortable. Everything is going to be fine. Fuck I do hope it's short tho. But if its long, then it has to be meaningful. Fuck, STOP OVERTHINKING 😤.

While I was thinking, I heard a knock on the door. "Masa? It's me." I heard Jessy said. I finally calmed down and then got up to open the door. "Hey. What's up?" I asked as we hugged. "Nothing much. So....?" She said as she sat down. I sat down next to her. "Well...um I guess we can talk about it." I said. "Babe, are you nervous?" She asked. I shook my head quickly while blushing. "No no no no im not. Let's just say....I never had this...talk...like I have an idea, but I never really done it." I said. "Wait....You've never had sex before?" She asked surprised. "Yea I havent...but I guess I would assume that you have?" I asked. "Sadly from my ex, but the difference is we never had that talk. We just kinda explored what we liked and dislike. But learning from THAT horrible experience, I would rather talk about it first." Jessy said. "Okay cool, but before that, let me get our drinks. Water? Great, I'll get it." I got up to go to the kitchen. "Oh....okay...?" She said.

While I was in the kitchen making drinks, I kept telling myself, "You can do this Masa. You got this. It's just a conversation about something important, no big deal. It shouldn't be THAT scary, right? Is it obvious that im panicking? Of course I'm fucking panicking because I have to deal with this ickiness and awkwardness and it's just soo....sooo.....weird. ugh but to be the mature one and an open minded one, I will do it for her. God, what do I do? What do I do? What do I DO?!?!!" I yelled grabbing my hair. I heard someone walked in and suspected that it was Jessy. "Hey bro." I heard Natsu walked in. "AHHH!!!! OMG!?!" I yelled again holding my heart. "Masa? Is everything okay?" Jessy asked from the living room. "Wait....isn't that Je-." Natsu was about to say her name and I closed his mouth with my hand. "Shut up (whispering to Natsu) NO BABE EVERYTHING FINE." I said. He released himself from my grip. "The fuck is up?" He asked. "As you may hopefully know, Jessy and I are having an important conversation." I said. "What about?" He said. "NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, NOW GET OUT!!!!" I yelled as I pushed him out of out kitchen. I took a deep breath. I swear to God I will send him back to my mother. I thought.